Chapter 15

This chapter is extremely long i hope you guys like it

~~~~~

When she arrived, she walked to the door and rang the door bell when the door open she drop the box of chocolate on the floor.

~~~~~

"What are doing here jin" jennie said as her voice  start trembling.

"It's my house what do you mean jennie" he said calmly.
"No this is taehyung house" jennie shouted.
" Yeah my brother upstairs but it still not his house" jin respond.

Jennie felt like her heart just broke. He is the brother of jin the person who cause jisoo's death. Did taehyung know that accident that happened jennie ask herself.

Taehyung heard a lot of noise downstairs so he went to see what it was. When he arrive near the door he saw jin standing in front of it.
"Yah jin why are you making so much noise im trying to sleep" he said
" It isnt me, it's her" jin said.

Taehyung move a little so he could see what jin was talking about. He saw jennie standing there he felt like his heart just drop. There were tears rolling down her eye. Taehyung ran to her and jennie started walking away.

"jennie wait" taehyung said while jennie was walking toward her car but she didnt stop.

"Jennie" taehyung said grabing her hand stopping her from opening her door.
"What " jennie said coldly.

"I can explain why i didnt tell you" taehyung. When taehyung said that, jennie understood that he knew he knew how much his family have hurt hers.

"Why are doing this to me, were you planning to the same thing your brother did to my sister " jennie shouted.

"Jennie" taehyung said.

"You lied, you liar you freaking liar" jennie said pushing his hand.

Taehyung push jennie to the car and kiss her but jennie push him and then slap him.

"What is wrong with you? " jennie said getting in her car.

Taehyung stood there still, he didnt know what to do.
Before jennie left, she roll down her window and shouted "i hate you and your family" and left.

Taehyung fell to his knee, he didnt know what to do.

~~~~~

The next day at school, teahyung was hoping he could talk to jennie as she didnt respond to any of his message and calls.

During break he saw jennie walking to get her food, he ran up to her.
"Princess can we talk?" he said grabbing her hands.
Jennie push his hands away and shouted " to all the girls that wanted to date Mr Kim Taehyung, you can now cause he is single" and started walking away while a lot of girls started whispering.