Chapter 21

Jennie started blushing. Taehyung hugged jennie and said " i would like to wake up like this every morning" before both of them fell asleep again.

~~~~

Taehyung woke up from the sound of his phone ringing.He pick it up.

"Hello " he said with his sleepy voice.
"Where are you ?" lisa replied.
"Im sleeping" taehyung said.
"Im at your house and you mom told me you aint home" she said.
"Yeah am at jennie's " taehyung replied.

Lisa was so mad that she hang the phone and got in her car whereas taehyung looked at the sleepy jennie beside her and took a picture.

After a couple of minutes taehyung got up and went to take a shower.
When wake up she heard the sound of the water falling, so decided to make breakfast for the her and taehyung.

While preparing breakfast, she heard the door bell ring. Still in her pajama she opened the door.

It was Lisa, she looked mad.
"Hey " jennie said but she reserve a slap on her face.
"What the fuck is wrong with you sleeping with other people boyfriend" lisa said making jennie confuse.
"Oh Im not with jimin and im with tae " jennie said thinking lisa was misunderstanding.
"No im talking about taehyung who is my boyfriend and soon to be fiance" she said pushing jennie so she could come inside.

Jennie stood still as she was still confused. Just then taehyung got out of the shower and put on the bathroom robe on him so he could know what was all these noise about.

When he got down he saw lisa was sitting on the sofa and jennie was standing near the door.

Taehyung ran to jennie to ask her what happened but when he saw jennie red face and a mark of hand print on her cheeks his blood started boiling.

He walk toward lisa and she got off the sofa.
"Tae baby lets go" she said grabbing his hands
"Dont call me that" taehyung said pulling her hands away.

Jennie walk up behind them and cut their conversation.
"Is she your girlfriend tae?" jennie said pointing at lisa.

"Yes but-" taehyung was cut by jennie

"Then let me just tell you what i came to tell you, jisoo alive let your brother know and tell him not to search for her, she is happy where she is. She wanted me to tell you that she is sorry and she hopes that you forgive her." jennie said as she force herself not to cry.

"Jisoo is alive " taehyung said as a smile appear on his face he started walking toward jennie to hug her but she back away.

"Now leave my house" jennie said running upstairs to her room.
Lisa grab taehyung's hand trying to stop him from running after jennie but she failed.

Taehyung push her hand and ran after jennie but she lock her door and slide to the ground as she heard taehyung banging on her door.

"Jennie open please, please jen " he said.

He slide to the floor. Both of the their back touch the door.

~~~~~

Taehyung left jennie house after 8 hours, he knew she wouldnt come out if he was still there and she hasnt eat since this morning taehyung thought this might be the best way.

He went home and went to see jin directly.

He tap on his door and jin told him to come in.

"Brother" jin said greeting taehyung but he wasnt in the mood.

"Am not here to be friendly, i still will not forgive you for what you did to jisoo but since jennie told me to tell you this i will" taehyung said making jin confused.

"Jisoo alive, she is happy , she is healthy and she doesnt want anything to do with you so dont try to search for her" taehyung said and close jin bedroom door before leaving.

Jin stood there in shock and tears started to fall down.

"She is alive and happy" he said to himself and looked at his wallpaper.

"Am happy you're happy my love" he said.

~~~~~

Taehyung walk to his room and slam the door.After a couple of minutes of thinking taehyung walk to his mother bedroom.

He knock of her door.Come in she said.

"Yes taehyung" she said

"Mother i have to talk to you" he said

"What is it this time" she said

"I want to broke up with lisa" he said.

"Are you crazy, we have to get this contract" his mother said in angry.

"This will be the contract or your son" taehyung said.

"What do you mean?" his mother said.

"I mean that if you want me to fake his relationship i will leave you this family and if you decide to let me break up with lisa i will stay as your son" taehyung said

His mother approach him and slap him.

"How dare you talk like that to your mother" his mother said.

"What is your decision mother" taehyung replied.

"Dont you dare break up with lisa" his mother shouted.

"Then this is it you lost your son" taehyung said walking toward the door.

"You can leave it doesnt matter you are not even my real son why would  i care" she said.

Taehyung turn back immediately " Is this true?" he utter looking at his mother face

"You're your dad affair child, i took care of you because you're father made a contract with me, if i wanted the company i had to treat you like my child" she replied

Taehyung felt broken yet again. "Is this why she always treated me differently from jin then good it makes it easier to leave this house" taehyung thought to himself.

Taehyung pack all his stuff and put it in his car.

Before he left his mother shouted at him "What are you gonna do after leaving this family, you cant live without our money useless kid" taehyung felt his tears dripping down and he got in his car started driving he didnt know where to go.

But the only thing he knew was he would do anything for jennie.

To be continue

By the way guys i have a new book which is called "You're Sexy Am Sexy" i have uploaded the first chapter check it out if you ca i would mean a lot.
-Thank you xoxoxo
Nami