four

"Okay but who are you going to invite at the party?" Robin asked as Steve was leaning against the counter. "Did anyone say the party?" Steve's eyes widened when he heard a familiar voice. He slowly turned around and saw Dustin,Mike,Will, Lucas, Max and El. "Ugh hey guys" Steve sighed.

"So what time?" Lucas asked. "what time what?" Steve asked. "Party you idiot" Dustin jumped in the conversation. "I um.. the party is for adults, not bunch of 15 year olds"Steve said. "Do you even have 'adult' friends other than Robin, Jonathan and Nancy?" Mike raised his eyebrow. "Billy's my friend" Steve said proudly and kids rolled their eyes. "I have an idea" Max smirked and stood in front of Steve. "If you invite us, we will bring some people with us" Max smirked and other kids cheered behind her "yeaah." "Okay, but they will be eighteen, or older AND, that will be three men on each of you" Steve smirked. "Okay deal" Max scoffed. "Party's at 9" Steve smirked back at her as if they were challenging each other and he had won.

"Are we seriously going to do that?" Will asked when they left the stop. "YES" both Max and Dustin yelled at the same time, Dustin was playful but Max... she was dead serious. She took that as a challenge and she wouldn't let Steve win against her. Even Max was stunned at her behavior, she was being stubborn like Billy and she liked that. She liked the new side of her, she was cooler. 

"Okay since we are a couple we should.. y'know gather people together" Lucas told Max, when he couldn't even get one person to go with him and Max had already asked to eight people and five of them had said yes. "NO" Max yelled at him.

It was already 9 p.m. Mike came with two senior girls, who had only accepted to go to the party because Steve Harrington was the one hosting it, and with some guy, who said was eighteen, but he was probably lying. Dustin came with three girls, hoping Steve would like one of them and get a girlfriend. Will came with Jonathan, Nancy and Nancy's new friend, Haley. Steve rolled his eyes but still let Will inside. "If you don't let me in, I can easily destroy your house with my powers so you better-" "Okay El, come in" Steve sighed. Max came with five girls and four guys. She was standing with her arms crossed on her chest and big smirk plastered on her face. "So Harrington, can I come in now?" "God you're so much like Billy" Steve rolled his eyes and took a step aside so Max could go inside with the people she had brought. "And what about you, Sinclair? "Steve raised his eyebrow at Lucas, who was alone. Lucas shrugged "Are you going to.. kick me out or something?" "No, no. come in" Steve felt bad for him.

Everyone was here, except Billy. Everyone was having fun, except Steve. He was sitting at the pool all alone with a beer bottle in his hand. He would look around the place to spot familiar head of blonde hair and handsome face but he was left disappointed. Steve chugged down the beer and threw the empty bottle in the pool. 

"Are you bored without me, Harrington?" Steve chuckled, he didn't need to turn around to know whose voice it was. "I thought you wouldn't come, Hargrove" Steve said, still his back facing Billy. Billy took a seat next to Steve and said "Is that why you're sad?" Billy and Steve were sitting close to each other, their shoulders almost touching. Steve's breath hitched and he stopped himself from saying something stupid, instead he said "I just... don't know much people in there, the kids had to be home at ten,ya'know Jonathan and Nancy are a couple and Robin's trying to find a girlfriend so..."

"Robin's trying to find a girlfriend?" Billy's eye widened and Steve slapped himself. "I...I shouldn't have said that, it was a secret.. fuck" Steve murmured. He was drunk and he decided to stop talking before he'd say something he'd truly regret. He was already feeling bad for telling Billy about Robin's sexuality, because others didn't know yet. It was Steve that Robin had trusted and told him, not Billy, or Nancy or Jonathan. It was Steve. 

 "It's fine... I can keep secrets" Billy smiled at Steve. Billy wasn't the most trustworthy person Steve had ever met, but he was sure that Billy wouldn't tell anyone about this. Well,  he wanted to be sure. 

Then something kicked into Steve and he got up. C'mon, let's go inside. let's dance. He told to Billy and walked inside. It was half past eleven and people hadn't left yet, vice versa more people had arrived. The music was ear blasting as strangers were dancing in Steve's living room, Jonathan and Nancy were sitting on the couch, making out. Robin was talking to two girls. Steve just joined the crowd and danced, sang along with the song and drank. 

_____***_____
I'm sorry for kind of messy chapter. I don't really want to make things quick between Steve and Billy.
Anyways I hope you had (a bit) fun reading this chapter, I promise I'll get better at writing.
Vote&Comment.
❤️
____________________________