five

Steve woke up shirtless on the couch. he had awful headache and his back hurt from sleeping on the couch. "Fuck" Steve groaned as he sat up on the couch and stretched. He looked around to find his house clean, which was very unlikely, since he had a party last night.  Steve heard some familiar voices from outside, he got up and followed where the chatter was coming from. 

Billy was on his knees, bending over at the pool trying to reach the empty beer bottle, while Robin was mocking him and laughing. "Good morning sleepy head" Robin said when she saw Steve. Billy immediately looked up at him "You threw that bottle in the pool and you're gonna get it, Harrington" He said with a smirk and stood up on his feet. "Whatever" Steve mumbled and entered the pool by stairs. He wasn't on the mood to play with Billy.
"Are you nuts?" Robin said with a cheeky grin as Steve swam in the pool and grabbed the bottle. "You happy now?" Steve said, getting out of the pool and handing the bottle to Billy. "Someone's grumpy" Billy chuckled and looked at Robin who threw her head back, laughing. "Are you two high or something?" Steve asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "Well, you could thank us for cleaning your whole house and taking care of your drunk ass last night" Robin said putting down the plastic bag which was full of empty bottles. "Yeah uh thanks. I'm gonna get changed, I'm soaking wet" Steve said and turned around. "Well, you did it to yourself so" Robin said loud enough for Steve to hear. "Let's just get done with this" Billy said and put the red cups, he had taken off the ground, in the plastic bag. 

Steve and Robin were at work, there were no customers.Steve was whining all the time, saying he wanted to go home. "Fuck, I'm gonna puke now" Steve groaned. "You already did that on Billy last night" Robin chuckled and Steve threw her a dirty look. "What?! what else did I do?" Steve asked her with wide eyes. "I can't believe you don't remember! Okay so, you were begging some girl to carry you bridal style, Billy tried to get you off the girl and you ended up throwing up on him." Robin said and put her arms on her hips. "that sucks"Steve sighed and massaged his temples. "Wait, the worst is yet to come" Robin said and Steve groaned again, "Now what?"

"You took off your shirt in the middle of the dance floor and gave it to Billy to wear. While Billy was in another room, changing, you asked Nancy if she had seen 'the prettiest boy who stole your heart and shirt' and when Billy got back you annoyed him to give you piggyback, which HE ended up doing, and in the end both of you ended up on the floor." Robin said all in one breath. 

Steve was looking at her, not saying a word. He was trying to remember all the things Robin had told him but no luck. "I can't believe I did that. " Steve said and leaned on the counter. 

"Steve, do you want to tell me something?" Robin asked. "What? no.." Steve said, looking down at the floor. 

'The prettiest boy who stole your heart and shirt' kept ringing in Steve's ears. What did he mean by saying that? What did he mean by saying that Billy stole his heart. Did he like Billy?
I mean, he was very sad and scared when Mind Flayer stabbed Billy. If paramedics weren's fast enugh, Billy would've died. I mean Billy's heart did stop for a few minutes ,but paramedics rushed to him and gave him CPR.

Steve remembers all of this as if it happened few minutes ago. He remembers how Mind Flayer put Billy on the ground, he remembers Billy lying unconscious on the cold ground, he remembers a tear rolling down on his own face as he thought Billy was dead. But he was filled with joy when Billy let out a breath. Doctors said he was in a coma, but at least he is alive, Steve remembers thinking. 'Is there any news about Billy?' Steve would often ask Max, she would say 'No, they don't know when he wakes up.' Steve would look down at the ground, then he'd look up at Max and say 'Don't worry about him. It's Billy, you know how he is.' 

Steve looked up at Robin and asked, "How did you realize you liked girls?"