|Chapter One| You Can't Be Serious

Hey peeps, welcome to the second book of TUK series! If you aren't familiar with this series, I advise you go read the first book before you continue!

It's possibly been a while since you've read the first TUK, so I'll give you a small rerun of what happened in the last chapter.

"I'm going in." Aphmau says. Aaron's eyes widen and he pulls her away from the portal.

"Aphmau, we don't know where the portal leads! I can't lose you."

Aphmau turns around to face him. "I'm sorry, Aaron, but that's my papa. I'm going whether you come or not." She responds, looking back at the portal.

Aaron lets her go and sighs,

"After you."

Now that you're kinda caught up, let's jump into:

The Ultima King: Graeria Region

(Also I have a theme song for this series teeheehee!)

Song: I won't let you down by Loving Caliber

●A Purplla Publish●

Aphmau prepares for landing, guiding herself away from the ground towards a a large pile of snow. She sits up and looks around at her surroundings. Of course Ein would pick snow.

Aaron falls a few feet behind her, "Aph?" He gets up and starts searches for her. "Aphmau!"

"Aaron, I'm over here." She responds. He notices that she has goosebumps so he unbutton his tux coat and wraps his arms around her.

"Of course it's snow." He purses his lips and looks back at Aphmau, "We'll look for the nearest village and we'll get you into better attire." He caresses her cheek."

"But I'm fine-"

He interrupts, "You're freezing cold. As soon as we find somewhere for you to seek shelter, we're getting you suited."

"Thank you, Aaron." She leans her head on his chest. Their moment is interrupted by a faint thud.

"Who's there?" He stands in front of Aphmau and puts his fists up. The figure bounces up and looks excited.

"You can't be serious." Aaron mumbles, "You can't be serious, Irene."

"Sir!" The figure runs up to Aaron and hugs him. "I saw you and this woman jump into the portal and I had to jump in after you." He explains.

"Blaze," Aaron sighs and places his hand on Blaze's shoulder. "Did anyone else follow you?"

"Well," Blaze chuckles. Two more figures came tumbling down and landed in the snow.

"Katelyn?! My Irene, Garroth?!" Aphmau rubs her eyes to make sure this isn't a dream. Katelyn climb out of the snow and hugs Aphmau. "You can't be serious."

"Are you okay?! You look  horrible!" Katelyn exclaims, examining her face and feeling her forehead.

"Thanks for the compliment, I feel so much better." Aphmau sarcastically mumbles as Katelyn inspects her.