|Chapter Eleven| I'm sorry...

Ein was irritated to the max. From Zach's mere presence to the High Priest's stalling. "Why can't we kill him now? There is no use for him now."

"Patience. We wait for the girl to arrive for Zach. Then you may do whatever you please to him."

"How do we know she's on her way? We didn't see her jump into the portal and she hasn't shown up yet. For all we know, she could be back in Phoenix Drop living her life."

"If she's anything like her mother, she's definitely here. She most likely brought her ding bat boyfriend. That's who we need."

"For what? Phoenix Drop isn't even in good condition last time I checked."

The High Priest juts his hand towards Zach. "He is the ex husband of Sylvana Everton, a very powerful woman. Aphmau Everton, daughter of Zach and Sylvana Everton, there's something about her and I want to find out. Finally, the target we've been waiting to get for years. Aaron Lycan."

"How is he so special? He's just some dumb king dating my half sister." Ein asks.

"According to my studies, he is the son of Derek and Rachel Lycan. Royal blood on his mother side and commoner on the other. But, I looked up Derek's father himself. A werewolf. With red bright eyes that appear when angered. He had the power of werewolf transformation. It's supposed to be transferred to the first born son of the family," The High Priest then points to the werewolf ears Ein has.

"In this case, Derek is the first born son, so he must've gotten it. Then he married Rachel. Had a daughter, and then a son. Aaron Lycan."

"So you're saying?"

"The Lycans are very reserved people. They don't tell others about who they are or where they come from. Since no one questioned it, I did. And I got an answer. Aaron Lycan is the Ulima."

Ein covers his mouth and Zach falls silent. "So you're telling me my daughter is dating an Ultima?"

"Since Sylvana never liked werewolves, all I can say is that your king never told your daughter about his lineage. Ein, as long as we keep Zach, Aphmau's on her way. With Aaron."

•○●A Purplla Publish●○•

Garroth lands on the ground and looks up to see Aaron on top of him. Aaron punches him square in the jaw. Garroth pushes him off and clenches his jaw, "Dude, what the hell?!"

"You're a real asshole!" Aaron sits up and strikes again, but this time Garroth blocked it and punched Aaron straight in the nose. Aaron winces and holds his nose to stop it from bleeding. "I'm not the one going around and kissing girls with boyfriends."

"Garroth, what the hell!" Aphmau bends down to Aaron. 

"He punched me first!"

"And I'm about to do it again, motherfu-!" Aaron yells but Aphmau holds onto his shoulders to stop him.

"Aaron, chill out! You shouldn't have punched him either! No one should've laid hands on each other in the first place!" Both men stand up to dust themselves off.

"I'm so sorry, Aphmau," Garroth apologizes, "I just had to be sure." 

Aaron draws his leg back and drove his foot right into Garroth's loins. Garroth screeches and covers his area while hitting the ground. "You dick!"

"Hey, she said we shouldn't put on hands each other. So I kicked him." Aaron jokes.

"Aaron! That was unnecessary!" Aphmau scolds him while she helps Garroth up. "Are you okay? We should head back to camp so you guys can rest."