Class

"What the fuck?" I turned to Zach who rolled his eyes at the girls. "Why is she?" Zach just shrugged just as unknowing as I. "Justice, now." I walked down so she could hear me. I really hope she's not this stupid.

"She's fine." One replied with a scowl, I do not want to be messed with this morning. I haven't had the time to finish my coffee and now we go to school with the rivals.

He looked at Justice who followed my command. "She's fine." He growled out once again and she glanced back at him. He sent her a wink and I rolled my eyes grabbing my friend's hand and saw her blushing face. He was an ass and looked like one too, he was all pretty fuck boi vibes. Definitely not her type, so what the hell was she doing?

"Yeah, she's fine with me." I sent him a glare and started walking away, the three of us now. I just want to get through today and go home. I need to sleep for my aching muscles, and just because I love sleep.

The house has been more stressed than normal and now everything is just so fucking testy. It's hard to get super good sleep, and just to focus.

"Bitch." The man said loud enough for me to hear and of course, the whole hallway stopped. They have seen what I've done to people who are disrespectful. The voices died out, my blood could be heard pulsing through my ears, bitch, ya right. I'll show him what a real bitch does.

"Excuse me." I walked back to the men and they puffed up their chests like they are actually better than me. I may be sore but I ain't dead. "You want to fight tough guy, she doesn't need her IQ to drop by 200 around you." I stood, chin high, some dumbasses just need to realize they're fucked from the beginning. I need to calm down before I go and spill blood. I don't need my parents to come back to the office once more.

"You don't know who you're messing with you hormonal bitcb." He joked and his friends laughed at me, he stresses the name calling this time. Assuming that this word sets me off, which he is right but learn from your mistakes right? "Are you on your period, is that why you're playing with fire?"

"Fuck being civil on the first day," I grunt, he had worked himself to a position of squaring up to me. It was easy really, to hook him in the side of the head. Nail him right where it'll put him out for enough time. One hit and he crumbled to the floor like a sack of potatoes. "Never insinuate we have emotions because once a month we bleed. Just assume that we all hate the male gender." I knew the bruising was due to set in, of course on top of the current pain from hitting the gym and trainings.

I turned and walked away with a sway in my hips as people went back to doing what they were. Always add extra drama, I say. Gives the people more to talk about.

Zach came up to me joining me on my walk back to get to my first class. "That's my Kat!" He grinned throwing me over his muscled shoulder. He's always been my number one cheerleader just like I'm his. Justice is the unpredictable one out of the three of us, one day she's here the next she's gone.

I looked up to see the group of boys all surrounding the one I took out on the ground talking to two standing boys. They pointed in my direction and I grinned waving coyly. They were tattletales, I sent them a smirk and continuing my waving. We turned a corner before I could see their reaction. Zach set me down and wouldn't stop talking about 'look on their faces'.

"I have to grab my books." I smiled, pushing away from Zach walking over to the locker quickly grabbing books for my morning classes. I really just do not want to be here at all today. It's miserable. The highlight of my day was beating that guy up.

Hopefully tonight goes better at home; however, it is unlikely. Dads scarier than normal and when he gets into these mentalities he gets rude to everyone.