Fight

<you know the fight between you and Demi became serious as soon as she left the house>
.
[girlfriend]
{*TW: MENTIONS RAPE*}
Y/N's POV
"You're the one at fault! You were the one who cheated on MY ex! I trusted you, Y/N" she shouted, out of breath, face flushed with anger. "No! I don't know what the fuck you're talking about! I DID NOT cheat on you!" I retorted.

"Then what the fuck is this?!" She glared at me while holding up her phone. On it, was a photo of me and her ex, Nick Jonas. "Demi, you don't know what the fuck he did to me!" I desperately defended myself. "Oh, I KNOW what the both of you did in here!" she pointed at the bed while her face was as red as tomato. She doesn't know it. No one does.

"Until you stop with the sexual activities with that son of a bitch, I'm done with you!" she turned around and started packing her bag.

Tears started gushing down my face like waterfall. I had to say it. I can't bear to see her leave. "He raped me!"

"He what?" Demi turned around, face blank. Few seconds later, a smirk appeared on her face. "Brave of you to use that as an excuse," she chuckled and left. I stood there, glued to the spot, dumbfounded. "Hey, Y/N, I heard every single word of your conversation," a familiar voice slurred as the owner walked in from the front door. "Stay the fuck away from me, Nick! YOU ruined my relationship with Demi! GET THE FUCK OUT! AND DONT LOOK FOR ME AGAIN!"
.
sooo I might continue this w part 2 :)