Forget You Not

<you broke up with your boyfriend, you only turn to Demi for help>
.
[sisters]

~*In the club, boy, I'll forget you not*~
Y/N's POV
It's been 3 months since I broke up. Broke up with the one I loved the most. "You should move on," one of my friends said. "Let it go already," my other friend said. But I can't. They don't understand how are break ups like, they don't know how it feels when they see their friends, in a relationship, while they, on the other hand, have no one.

I haven't told anyone in my family about my break up yet, though. I know the first people to tell about your break up is your family members, but they're all busy and I don't want to upset them in the middle of their busy schedules. My mom is working on her book, my younger sister, Maddie, is busy with her film making, my older sister, Demi, is on tour for her latest album, my other older sister, Dallas, is away in LA, working, Eddie, my stepdad, is away in Japan, also working, which means I'm all alone at home till 5 weeks later, writing and recording my second album. In the meantime, I decided to write the final song for my second album.

[3 hours later]

In the end, I came up with a song called 'Peak'. I broke down thrice in the middle of it somehow, but it was worth the tears.

[time skip to 5 weeks later]

Today's the day. Today's the day everyone's coming home. Today's the day I release my album. Today's the day I tell them about my break up. I heard the door knob turn as I wiped the tears I didn't know I had, off my face as Demi, at the door, was taking off her shoes with one hand and holding in to her luggage with the other. "Y/N!" her face brightened up as she saw me. I smiled and went over to hug her. "I missed you baby girl," she mumbled into my hair. "I missed you more Dem," I replied as she kissed me on the cheek. "Are you... OK?" she asked. I guess that my eyes were sore from all the crying.

Before I could answer, the door knob turned, yet again, but this time, Maddie, Mum, Eddie and Dallas walked in happily. As soon as we were all in the living room, we went in for a group hug. "So... How's Ethan?" Mum asked as soon as we broke out of the hug. At that point of time, a knot appeared in my throat. My voice trembled as I spoke, "W-we... b-broke u-up," I turned away and started sobbing quietly. "Y/N," Demi started as she turned me around to face her. "Did he cheat on you?" Demi questioned sternly yet calmly. I nodded, knowing that I couldn't find the words to answer her.

"Listen to me baby girl, you're way mord worth than that son of a bitch who broke your heart. I broke up with Wilmer 3 months ago, so I know how you feel. I really loved him, and I know you really loved Ethan as well, so I want you to know, baby girl, you're more than this. You're stronger. I know you are. OK? I love you," Demi hugged me tightly as I nodded. Oh god, I love her so fucking much.