Secret Love Song

<you fall in love with a new girl in college (demi)>
.
[schoolmate]

~*Why can't I hold you in the street, why can't I kiss you on the dance floor? *~
Y/N's POV
"So, as you all might know, there's a new student in school. And I'm pretty sure you all know who she is," Miss Daisy smiled as a gorgeous girl stepped into the classroom. At this point of time, everyone started screaming, even my best friend Kaelyn. While I, on the other hand is gasping at her beauty. "How... do you know her?" I turned to Kaelyn shortly after. "You don't know her? She's Demi Lovato!" she exclaimed. "Who?" I asked again. "You're joking right?" she looked at me wide eyed. "No I'm not, please tell me what's happening Kaelyn, I need to know," I begged. "Find out about her yourself, you're really missing out right now Y/N," she turned around and walked away.

"Hey, you're Y/N, right?" A hand tapped my shoulder. I turned around and Demi's standing right there. I looked at her breathlessly as I nodded. "I heard your conversation between you and your friend," she smiled. Gosh, her voice is so fucking cute. "Oh... really? Sorry I uhm I don't really uhm care- I mean uhm... you're not a celebrity or something are you ? Cause everyone's freaking out over you..." I stumbled over my words as I spoke. "Yeah... well actually, I am," she chuckled. Gosh she's cute. "Nah stop playing," I attempted to joke with her. Well little did I know... "I'm a singer, songwriter, and an actress. Do you watch Disney channel?" she asked.

I then started having flashvacks of me, being 8, sitting on the living room floor, THAT close to the TV. I remembered starring at this one girl, screaming as soon as she appeared. I remembered watching Camp Rock and Sonny With A Chance with her in it. I whipped out my phone and started searching for the cast of both Disney shows. As the results showed, I scanned through the list of characters. I came to a stop when I saw "Mitchie Torres" and "Sonny Munroe". I remembered those two characters, I remembered screaming at the same person who played BOTH characters, but I didn't know who. When I was younger, I only thought she was cute, I didn't bother to search her up.

I looked up as I stopped scrolling. I couldn't believe it. Demi Lovato plays Sonny AND Mitchie? I couldn't stop smiling as I spoke, "Oh my gosh! YOU'RE Mitchie from camp rock and Sonny from Sonny with a chance? I grew up watching you!" I smiled. "Yes!" she chuckled. "Can I...?" I opened up my arms, hoping she would accept the hug. She nodded as I started hugging her.