Almost Unwanted

<You and Demi almost broke up. However, you remembered that tomorrow is her birthday. you decided to surprise her>
.
[Girlfriend]
Y/N's POV
"But Demz-" I tried calling as I ran after her. "No buts" she cut me off. "Demz, I'm so sorry. I mean it," I tried again. "Y/N, saying you're sorry doesn't fix anything. If you're truly sorry, show it to me," she replied as she stopped and turned to face me. I know tomorrow's her birthday since she has been my girlfriend for 3 years now. Well I hope she won't separate from me... I had this stupid grin plastered on my face as I planned a surprise for her tomorrow. She smirked, "Think you could impress me?" "Yes!" I replied confidently. "OK, give me a surprise by tomorrow, after I come back from the studio. It better impress me or else it'll be over for the two of us. See ya, I'm gonna go record a new single!" she winked as she moved off. Well... this is gonna be fun, I turned back home.

*an hour later*
So I'm done calling ALL of Demi's friends, yes, ALL, and I've told them about what happened earlier. They've agreed to bring items for the surprise birthday party tomorrow. I wanted to make her happy like last time and not keep on arguing with her.

*the next day*
Sooooo... Demi went out early to the studio to record another single and I'm currently working on the surprise birthday party. Soon after, I heard the doorbell ring. "Hey Nick, Joe and Kevin! Come on in!" I opened the door as the Jonas brothers wowed at how much effort I put in. "I see you really do love Demi huh," Nick smirked as I nodded vigorously. Thereafter, more and more of Demi's friends arrived. "Thank you so much for coming here today! We're going to surprise Demi on her 24th birthday! First off, we're gonna hide from the front door, and once she comes in, we're gonna jump out and say, 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!' and we'll see her reaction," I announced as everyone in the room payed close attention.

About 5 minutes later, as we were in our hiding places, Demi came through the front door. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" we practically screamed. "Awwww, Y/N, you did this for me?! You truly impressed me babe, I love you," her eyes were filled with tears as I fell into her loving arms. "Happy birthday, baba," I kissed her lips. "Thanks babe, I love you"

~~
Send me requests cause I don't have any ideas ;(