Notes

<Demi, or shall I say you, have been receiving a lot of hate for dating demi. the two of you have been dating for the past two months and decided to go public last week>
.
{*TW: SELF-HARM*}
[Girlfriend]
Y/N'S POV
My phone has been buzzing for the millionth time today. I don't even bother checking them all cause I already knew the result: hate, which will then result to cutting, and apologising to my girlfriend. "Hey, Y/N, aren't you gonna check your phone? It's been buzzing all day," Demi said as she came over to cuddle with me. "Nah I'm fine," I replied with a smile. "Please check it though, I wanna see the public's reaction," she smiled back. "O-OK," I stuttered as I grabbed my phone, I don't wanna let Demi down.

I got a notification that said, "waitingfordemi tagged you in a photo". Thinking that it might be good for once, I decided to click it.

waitingfordemi  ew Demi, why are u dating such an ugly n fat girl? let her go baby, u deserve more than that bitch

ddlovatoislife @ddlovato
ddlovatic @ddlovato
grandelovato @ddlovato
lovatomix @ddlovato
View all 200 comments

Seems like everyone agrees. I turned off my phone, put it on the table and ran to the bathroom. I had to do it. That post already added to my thoughts on my own body. I grabbed a pen and paper as Demi started walking out of the room.

Thank you, Demi, for this 2 amazing months. Thank you for being the best girlfriend to ever exist. Remember, I will always love you with all of my heart <3

I ran back into the bathroom and grabbed my blade. I took one last look around as a tear fell onto the floor, "I'm sorry."

Demi's POV
I walked out of the bedroom and grabbed some chips, ready to cuddle with Y/N. Little did I know, when I went back to the room, Y/N wasn't sitting on the bed, scrolling through her phone, a note replaced it. It read, "Thank you, Demi, for this 2 amazing months. Thank you for being the best girlfriend to ever exist. Remember, I will always love you with all of my heart <3"

I ran to the bathroom and found her lying on the floor, unconscious, arms coated with blood, right hand holding in to a blade. "Fuck fuck fuck... no Y/N no..." I muttered to myself. I picked up the phone nearest to me, which happened to be Y/N's phone. I turned it on and saw a post. To make it clear, it was a lovatic who posted it. Instead of replying to the post that made Y/N cut, I decided to dial for the paramedics.

Minutes past as the paramedics arrived. They lifted Y/N into the ambulance as I paced back and fourth in the bathroom. Finally, I decided to reply to that post I saw, with my own account.

"ddlovato @waitingfordemi hey gurl and everyone trying to get me to see this post, why don't u just take my pic off ur pfp or my name of ur username? bc I get to date who I want to, and Y/N is gorgeous and beautiful. leave her the fuck alone bc she just tried to fucking commit suicide! u heartless bitches rly need to think of what u have done to ruin her, unstan me idiots."