[7] In this together

---

---

"You learned to accept, or you end up in a small room writing letters home with Crayolas"-

PET SEMATARY by STEPHAN KING

---

PLAY [TRACK SEVEN]: Stranger Eyes by The Cars

content warning: graphic medical procedure/gore.

 MORGAN swings the gun towards the man as she stands upwards, chest heaving wildly as her shoulders shake. She was gonna die, wasn't she? 

Don't shoot. 

Her sister's voice echoes in her head, causing her to freeze again, despite the lone Russian standing in front of her. He had definitely noticed her and had the gun pointed at her head but wasn't moving at all, just staring at her blankly. 

Alice, I don't know what the fuck you want me to do but I'm gonna die here if I don't do something. Morgan grits out in her head, readjusting her grip on the gun that was still trembling wildly. Was it possible that her sister had somehow frozen the man from across the country? She honestly would believe anything now. The other Russian soldiers had now noticed her and were running toward the two, yelling between each other and at the man that was frozen. 

Wait for Eleven. Alice's reply fills her with relief, the men all walking toward her with their guns raised. 

They seemed unsure if they were meant to kill her. Why weren't they shooting? "Morgan Johnson," one of the soldier's states in broken English, gaze flicking to the others with a nod toward her. Suddenly, however, the red Mercedes that was cornered off on the other side of the mall is thrown wildly through the air. It hits the Russians at full speed, tossing them into the air and onto the ground with vicious power.

There's a few beats of complete silence before Morgan lets out a shaking gasp, dropping the gun onto the counter before hopping over and jogging toward the middle of the mall. The rest of the group slowly stands up as well from behind her, the girl looking up to see Eleven, just as her sister said, staring down at them with a hand raised. The rest of the kids, along with Nancy and Jonathan walk up to join her, Morgan grinning despite her trembling body.

It takes a few seconds for all of them to get down to the lower level, the girl throwing a grin toward Eleven. "Thanks for coming, El," she states, referring to the fact that her sister had reached out toward the younger girl to help them. The rest of the Scoop's Ahoy group then catches up to them, Dustin running past her. 

"You flung that thing like a Hot Wheel!" The boy grins, heading toward Eleven and Mike and grabbing them in a hug. Morgan then turns to Jonathan and Nancy, the latter quickly grabbing her in a hug before releasing her.