love is real

I guess its cheesy but I always will remember, the day I met Peter Kavinsky, he makes me laugh, dance, and feel ways I've never felt before. 

I just don't know if I'm ready...for sex. We've been dating for 3 years and its crazy that I'm still a virgin but Peter doesn't know that. He never pushed on the topic because he knows I'm sensitive to that type of stuff... and of course every time he ever tried to make a move Kitty or Margot was always there, but they can't protect me now that I'm leaving for college in New York. 

" Lara Jean, peters here " I heard daddy yell.

I walked through our picture filled hall, all the way to the stairs, Peter and Kitty were playing video games. 

" Daddy where's Margot? " I asked looking around, not seeing her anywhere.

" She's out front saying goodbye to Josh " he sighed. I think we all feel bad for Margot, Josh was her first and in the end Josh chose me but I obviously chose Peter, after that my sister and I never were really close. 

Daddy went to the kitchen to grab his camera. I felt hands on my waist I turned to see Peter smiling at me. I laughed a little, then wrapped my arms around his neck. 

" Are you ready? " Peter asked. 

" I am. " I felt confident in myself. 

We started to walked through the door when peter stopped cold.

" What's wrong? " I asked him.

" I forgot something.. " he said with a grin on his face. Turning swiftly Kitty jumped into his arms. 

" I wish you didn't have to go " she said.. I almost thought Kitty was gonna cry and she never cries 

" I know, but you can always visit and if you need me at all I'm a skype call away "  Peter said, I'm glad Peter and Kitty get along so well.

Finally, we made it out the door where Margot was intensely hugging Josh, but when she noticed us Margot quickly let him go. " Bye Margot.. " He said sheepishly, " Bye josh.." Margot said twirling her hair. 

Josh turned " See ya around Kitty ", Kitty didn't seem to notice Josh at all. I brushed Kitty's shoulder as she looked up at me. 

" What?! " she sassed, I pointed over to Josh.

Unwillingly she hugged him... deep down I think Josh feels like he's been replaced. Before Peter, Kitty was with Josh and I would always eat lunch with him and my dad would always watch the game with him but now, Peter's always messing around with Kitty and watching sports with my dad and... well... Peter has me.

I started putting my bag in the Black Jeep. Josh got in the backseat behind me and I sat up front with Peter. 

It took us about 10 minutes to head over to Chris. My bestfriend and her evil backstabbing boyfriend stealing cousin Gen aka Peters ex. 

they put their bag in the trunk and got in, as I suspected gen was right behind peter and Chris sat in the middle. 

" hey peter " Gen said brushing his arm 

" hey gen " he greeted as he removed her hand 

but sudily he layed his hand on my thigh rubbing circle and ever so often he'd let up gently to change gears. 

after about 10 hours for driving everyone was passed out...except for peter. i could see him noding off. 

" peter " i said poking him a bit 

" err yeah " i could tell he couldnt stay up much longer 

" pull over " i whispered 

" what no... you said you wanted to be there today " its so sweet of peter to force himself to drive just to make me happy 

" i can drive, get some sleep " he gave me a lazy smile and pulled over i hopped outta the car i gave peter a hug when he got out. 

" i love you covey " he said " i love you to "