Rings, Balls, Chains and a unhappy ending

Lara Jean's P.O.V: 

its been a week since I've been staying with Jordan but its time I go back home and face Peter. I have to, I can't put this pressure on Jordan its not fair to him. I walked down the stairs and into the backyard where Jordan was doing workouts.

he stopped to take a drink of ice cold water, " hey babe ", he kissed me softly then started to do pushups.

" so, I was thinking ", I began to pace on the grey blocked pavement, " Jordan could you drive me back to the house " 

he stood to his feet, putting his hands on his naked waist and looked around and paused with a confused look on his face, " why "

" I don't know, I-I just should ", I stuttered

" was last night not good " he asked, as he moved his lose curls from his face 

" no, it was amazing I just have to go back " 

" I just thought maybe since you were staying here for so long that you were just going to move in "

" Jordan you know I love you but I can't move in "

" why not ", he asked. I wanted to say because I miss peter which was true, but I also needed Josh and Chris and sometimes even Gen

Josh was wise and gave me good advice 

Chris is always honest with me even a little too honest 

And Gen with her tough, well I wouldn't call it  love I would call it caring.

" because I don't feel comfortable ", I couldn't possibly understand how he understood but surprisingly he did, he let out a sigh and rested his palm on my arm.

" okay, I'll take you back "

Peter's P.O.V: 

I don't want to get married...at least not yet. I'm a fake, a lair and I'd be a horrible husband but I'd be a great dad for Jupiter.

maybe if I tell Gen, how Lara Jean and I were sneaking around while she was pregnant she wouldn't want to be with me.

I had been staying up in Jupiter's room for a while watching my little girl sleep, but I needed some rest for what I was about to do. then, I heard the door close.

a light filled voice spoke, " I'm home "

it was to good to be true, Lara Jean was in love with someone who wasn't me. 

Lara Jean's P.O.V: 

Jordan dropped me off and left. I waited for someone, anyone to greet me.

Josh and Chris came emerging from the stairs hugging me and close behind came Gen, I guess having a baby would make even the worst of people nice. 

they were all talking to me but I tuned them out for a moment in hopes that he comes downstairs but he didn't. I stared waiting there for him. eventually they all new what I wanted. and it was time for me to make my choice, if he didn't come down stairs in the next 10 seconds I'll leave forever.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2... I turned around ready to cry and to leave

1, 

" Lara Jean " his rough voice, ringed in my ear I turned as I hugged him and for a minute everything was ok but I heard the angelic voice of the baby her laugh was perfect, her eyes were a beautiful hazel green, her hair was like peters but her lips like Gen.

" Peter can I-" my words broke as she grabbed one of my fingers, peter layed her in my arms slowly I rocked her back and forth as peter stared over her shoulder. 

Gen's P.O.V:  

seeing Lara Jean holding, Jupiter as she giggled and watching peter stare at them daringly. was absolutely infuriating. that even though Peter and I were getting married in less then a month and we had a princess for a daughter. she still had him and now she even had her.