day 1

Peters P.O.V:

We all thought it best for the baby too having natural birth. My little Jupiter, I already know her nickname it would be monkey. I can imagine all the play dates we'd, have I could imagine her first birthday party her 16th and I hope I'm not there to see her last. I'd be there when I give her away to the man she find not that any man would be good enough for her. My own little Jupiter Mila Kunis kavinsky.

Lara Jeans P.O.V:

When I say Jordan is like the best person to watch a movie with I mean he is the worst.

It's only right we watch 16 candles.

" Why is this so cheesy "

" It's staring Molly ringwald, is going to be cheesy regardless" we laughed

Then I got a call it was peter.

" Hey are you busy "

" No. Why "

" Cause I wanted to see you "

" did you " I tried not letting my excitement show in my tone,I herd Peter's smile through the phone.

" Okay "

I hung up and turned to Jordan, his smile was so adorable but nothing could hold a candle to Peter.

"Jordan, do you mind if we cut the movie short "

" Yeah, I gotta head out anyway "

We stood to hug, then he lifted me from the hardwood floors " what are you doing" I asked as he placed my legs on his hips " I love you Lara Jean " everyday Jordan finds the courage to tell me he loves me, yet I can never say the same. It hurts me the most when I wake, there's always a fumble and then a twist, till the truth starts to hit; am I just fooling myself with this thing peter and I have I have Jordan right now 100 percent but peter can only love me so much. he's not only emotionally connected to Gen but now its Physical too. I'd turn over in my bed and there's so much space unless Jordan's in it, sometimes I even dream of his smile, I don't wanna be some kind of memory to him, and I don't want to feel the pain of him leaving me. cause even with Jordan, without peter I'm broken, lost, depressed. 

I headed up the stairs after Jordan had left, but I have to show him who much I love him, I love him like I've never ever loved somebody. I've given him things he didn't even know he wanted.

I don't know what id do if its not enough for him. cause I think I might do anything for him, I just hope he will always love me. 

" LJ " he said as I opened the door to the baby's nursery

" peter " he hugged me with a firm grip then kissed me, the taste of his lips where so fresh, and the smell of the cologne he over uses I'd never forget. 

" since Gen and I are having our parents flight out for the birth , I wouldn't have anytime to be alone with you so I thought wed make the most out of our two we have " 

he turned on the playlist with the song: thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran 

gently he swayed me to the music as I stepped on his right foot.

the night was truly perfect.