time skips

All in 3rd person

Month 5:

Peter and Lara Jean was still sneaking around. Jordan did come back for her eventually and apologized for everything but she couldn't bring herself to tell him that he wasn't the one. Gen and Peter where becoming more distant which became a problem a couple of times but they remain together sort of.

Month 6:

Everybody in the house decided that the extra upstairs attic room would be perfect for the new unborn baby. Josh and Chris have been playing it safe as far as we know. Jordan moved in to the house which made things a lot more complicated as Lara Jean isn't so good at saying no, Peter didn't really have a say in the matter because he was outvoted.

Month 7:

We all pitched in with the renovations, the room was a nice light color pink and the rooms of the room or white there were quotes in the wall and black cursive writing courtesy of Lara Jean. Of course Jordan Josh and Peter did the manual work. Chris shopping spree for diapers baby bottles everything baby related, LaraJean did the decor and last but definitely not least Gen picked out the clothing for the little one.

Month 8:

Getting closer to Jen's due date. Lara Jean started to push Peter away just enough to get him closer to Jen at least until the baby was born so she felt like there was somebody there for her, and her plan worked. On the brightside Lara Jean got to know Jordan better than she ever thought she would, and Chris Josh the same couple they were they are now still beautiful as ever.

Month 9:

The due date was 3 days away