Happy Birthday

I woke up with an extremely loud alarm.

It was picture of Peter and I eating ice cream With the caption 'Happy birthday'. There was only one problem I was in Jordans bed.

I stared at my phone wondering if hes thinking about me or Gen, I felt strong hands on my hips I quickly turned off my phone he kissed my shoulder.

" good morning" I said smiling over my shoulder

"morning" he smiled

" Jordan, could you give me a ride to this amazing restaurant " he smirked helping me out the bed and held onto my waist as I was wearing one of his older la cross jerseys.

" or you could stay here with me"

" I can't, my roommates are probably worried and it's Peter's birthday"

" oh right you live with Kavinsky"

" yeah, umm if you want you can come" he became excited

" OK yeah let me get dressed"

5 Minutes

I waited on his bed as I already had gotten dressed.

I pinned my hair into a gorgeous messy bun. I put on a dark red matte lipstick. And a little tight dark red dress.

J

J

ordan had walked out in a black suit. He froze like a dear and headlights.

" wow" I smiled looked to the ground
"What do you think"

" you look amazing but I think this would look amazing on you and I think my mom would want you to have it "

It's was a beautiful diamond necklace with a matching set of earrings.

" oh Jordan I..I can't what if I lose it. I'm super clumsy"

He stop my talking with a kiss and put the necklace around me as I put the earrings on myself.

As we got in, he drove. As we were driving he placed his hand on my thigh.

We stopped at a red light, "Lara Jean, I like you a lot and I'm scared because I've never liked anyone as much as I like you"

" Jordan I don't know what to say, I like you a lot but I can't do labels right now, I can't do that to Peter"

" I don't get why you care about him  so much but yet not even a month later after your break up did he get back with His Ex" he explained