Day 4

Lara Jeans P.O.V:

We arrived at Jordans house, I was stressed out about everything.

" LJ" he said, I looked to him as he held a bottle of wine, I smiled a little then all of a sudden, he swept me off my feet and I was over his shoulder

" Jordan " I laughed, he carried me upstairs and on to the balcony, with a medium hot tub you could see the steam 

" well " he motioned to the pull putting me down, " yeah, lets get in " I told him

he smiled then undressed himself, taking off his shirt he showed off all of his muscles. To be honest I was scared, not of Jordan but because this is the first time I've showed my body to another guy, that's not Peter.

Jordan sat in the pool comfortably, waiting for me. I could only imagine my face right now, how embarrassing. put Jordan he was perfect, he swam over to me slowly. hesitantly he rubbed my arm with his wet hands.

" Its okay...trust me " he whispered, slowly my shirt rose above my head and my pants gone from my legs.

his hands traveled down the curves of my body and down to my hips, he lifted me into the air as I let a small gasp escape from my pink lips. we began to make out he ran his fingers though my thin straight jet black hair. it had been a few minutes I became less tense by every gentle kiss we share, I leaned further pressing my chest against his own.

He let his hand crawl up to my neck and wrapped his fingers around my throat, at first it was weird but my heart was beating uncontrollably it was exciting.  then he unhooked my bra, but I didn't stop him I wanted this. I'm ready, he's the one. 

that night was one to remember...