X.If You Think I'm Pretty, You Should See Me In a Crown.X

•Chapter Five•

The Next Day-On Their Way To School

The walk to school was going to be one word- shit.

Shouto had rushed in the early hours this morning to be somewhere 'important'. Kaida wasn't going to lie, it sounded dodgy as hell and she was going to force it out of him if she had to, but back to the present, the girl was slumbering at a slow pace to school. Shouto was like Kaida's motivation to actually go to school and now he's not here, she was going to have to find some other motivation, someone to motivate her in fact.

It was almost like fate that they live so close by she thought as her legs pulled up to his front door, of course she was talking about the all famous Katsuki Bakugou. Her arm rose and her brain said 'fuck it' and knocked despite all the possibilities of him getting pissed off or the cold shoulder was given. Kaida swiftly knocked hoping to get it over and done with as she then stood there like some dumbass statue.

Soon after, loud shouts and screams of curses to unholy for even a demon were heard as the door opens to a female Katsuki. An exact copy except she was obviously a female and had slightly longer hair and not a resting bitch face.

"Why hello dear" she sweetly says,
"Um, hello, is Katsuki here?" Kaida politely says to the woman who she presumes is his mother,
"Ah yes, he's just brushing his teeth, VERY SLOWLY!" The last part was a shout as her head turned around to shout up the stairs, "I'm Mitsuki, Katsuki's mother, if you haven't already realised" she chuckled knowing full well her and her son are much alike.

Kaida laughed back and smiled "Kaida Himura" she said while holding out a hand for her to shake, Mitsuki takes the hand and shakes it then brings the girl in for a hug while saying, "Please set my boy straight while you two are dating, there's no one else he would listen to apart from his girlfriend". Kaida immediately pulls away and looks at the woman in pure shock, "Hah, funny story, I-I'm not his girlfriend actually" there was a hint of a emotion in the reply that only took a mother a few seconds to figure out...

"Ahh, I'm so sorry dear, it's just my dear Katsuki, isn't exactly a chick magnet let's say, so I merely assume when a pretty girl like you is on our doorstep", Kaida tells her it's nothing to worry about and drops the topic.

"So dear, any reason your here?"
"Oh I was actually going to ask Katsuki if he wanted to walk to school with me today?" The girl curiously asks,
"Oh yes! He would love tha-" Mitsuki was about to say as some very loud being cute her off and shouts, "I WOULD LOVE WHAT YOU OLD BAG OF WRINKLES ?!"
"YOU ARE WALKING TO SCHOOL WITH THIS VERY LOVELY SMART GIRL AND NO BUTS, UNLESS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE OTHER KIND OF BUT, THEN I WANT TWO GRANDCHILDREN!" Mitsuki retorts as Kaida flushes at the very bold comment, "AND YOU BETTER BE COMING DOWN RIGHT NOW!"
"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, KEEP YOUR WRINKLES ON OLD WOMAN!" He says as he comes down in his uniform, hair still half wet,and she wasn't going to lie, he looked pretty appealing for a human bomb, "Who is this girl anywa-" he pauses as he looks at Kaida, and she looks back at him, Katsuki's expression immediately turns into a frustrated one as he tried to avoid the demon at all costs.

"For fucks sake" was all he said before he grabbed his bag and walked out the door with the girl by his side.

time skip to them skrrting up to UA like,,,

Kaida and Katsuki both arrive at their classroom door, Katsuki opens the door angrily as he trudges to his seat and mutters about how if she asks him to walk with him again he'll shoot himself.

Kaida however sits in her chair, next to Kaminari's, feeling refreshed and energised, maybe she should walk with him more often just to piss him off.

Shouto catches the daydreaming girls eyes and smiles happily, honestly, Kaida thought, his smile is purer than distilled water.

Anyway, Class 1-A's homeroom teacher, Aizawa, arrives in a yellow sleeping bag like he's about to go camp or something, instead of just their original teacher, another very large figure shadow forms behind the door. Then all of a sudden, and very dramatically must she add, he bursts through the door at full speed shouting "I AM HERE COMING THROUGH THE DOOR!"

Of course Kaida wasn't stupid and knew it was All Might, Reason One- because like she said, she's not stupid, Reason Two- a very high-pitched scream sounded as everyone's head turns to the fangirling Midoriya.

All Might shouts, I, will be teaching you today class, as you know, this is your FINAL PRACTICAL, SO TRY YOUR BEST !" He says (shouts) encouragingly. "GET CHANGED INTO YOUR NEW COSTUMES AND LETS GO!", the last sentence caused an eruption of excitement in class as students get to wear their costumes in lessons for the first time.

time skip to the battle field cuz describing walking is for the weak

THIS IS YOUR HERO COSTUME, WHEN ANGEL ITS THEME IS WHITE AND GOLD, WHEN DEMON ITS ALL BLACK LIKE THE PICTURE (YOU DO NOT GET THE SWORD CUZ THAT WOULD BE OP)

The costume that UA designed was perfect, form the design to the fabric, not too tight and not that revealing even her shoes were designed so that they didn't prevent her from running etc.

Kaida joined the class who were listening to All Might,
"The rules are simple- one pair are the villains and one pair are the heroes. The villains are going to defend a decoy bomb while the heroes are going to try and seize it. I have split you into teams, FIRST- HIMURA AND BAKUGOU WILL BE THE VILLAINS WHILE MIDORIYA AND URARAKA ARE THE HEROES! GET INTO YOUR TEAMS FOR ROUND ONE!" Kaida instantly knew that Katsuki wasn't going to listen to her and go straight for Midoriya, mentally facepalming at the prediction she walks over to him snarling psychotically at the green haired boy.

This is going to be interesting.

•Chapter Five Finished•
(jesus, this was my longest chapter so far lmao, and yes distilled water is apparently the purest form of water but don't hold me to that 😉)