Chapter 5. Cute?

Kaminari pov

I see Shinso puffy eyed, crying on the curb and I instantly run up to him. Picking him up and draping him over my shoulder.

"Put me down, dork" Shinso says smiling up at me.

"Nope, not until you're happy" I say, grinning.

"I'll get the door" Akasuki says opening the door as I walk in.

"Me and those bags must be heavy, you can put me down" Shinso says looking at the bags I'm carrying.

"Nope, not until your okay" I say shifting around so I'm carrying him more comfortably.

"I'm fine, Denki" Shinso says as I walk into the kitchen putting the bags down.

"Akasuki is it okay if I bail on putting stuff away?" I ask, shifting my attention to Akasuki.

"Yeah go ahead, you carried most of them here anyway" Akasuki says laughing as I walk to the living room.

"Put me down" Shinso says, still not struggling.

"No" I say as he laughs.

"Why not?" Shinso says as I move him until I'm holding him bridal style.

"Because" I say, booping his nose.

"Just put me down, this isn't fair...you're shorter than me" Shinso says, struggling a little.

"Fine but hold onto my neck" I say letting him down carefully on the couch.

"Thank you......" Shinso says earning a grin from me.

"Shinso, come get your damn rabbit food" Akasuki yells from the kitchen.

"Okay, coming" Shinso says going into the kitchen and seeing his favorite foods, instantly lighting up.

"Who picked all these out?" Shinso asks surprised.

"I did" I say, smiling at him.

"Thank you" Shinso says looking from the food to me.

"Wait there's more" Akasuki says smiling.

"What...... Oh my god. Denki you picked that out too?!?! Thank you" Shinso says, squealing and hugging me tightly.

"Ah- um, it's no problem" I say leaning my head on his shoulder, blushing bright red.

"Lets go to my room" Akasuki says as we all grab some snacks.

We walk up the stairs with Akasuki leading and sit down on her bed. Me and Shinso by the feet of the bed and her by the head board.

"So...... when do your parents get home?" I ask looking around and spot her cat on Shinso's lap.

"Oh he doesn't know......" Shinso says looking at Akasuki.

"Do you want to tell him or should I?" Shinso asks as Akasuki looks up sadly.

"I'll do it, but I won't go into detail" Akasuki says looking back up.

"You don't have too-" I say but she stops me.

"It's okay" She says.

"Well, my adopted parents died a year ago and left the house and everything to me. The teachers and students at UA have become like my family, especially Ms. Midnight." Akasuki says as we sit in silence, me unable to speak.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know" I say as she looks up.

"It's okay, now let's get this party started" Akasuki says sounding happier.