Chapter 7. Family

Shinso pov

I wake up feeling something warm beside me, I look down to see Denki.

He was curled into my side, holding onto my stomach tightly in a little ball, smiling like the goofball he is. I drape my arms around him as he squeaks quietly.

He's so adorable I wish I could wake up like this everyday. But soon enough I guess it won't matter.

"I really shouldn't get used to this, since it'll be over soon" I say fluffing Denki's soft hair, looking at the clock on Akasuki's bedside table, and drifting back off to sleep.

Kaminari pov

Calm and peaceful. White fence with two kids in the yard. A big house

I wake up looking at Shinso, Then jumping back when I see a bunch of petals and whole bloody flowers on the bed.

This is the first night I haven't had the nightmare..... I could actually sleep with him around.

"That's right" I say sliding out of Shinso's arms and grabbing the trash can from Akasuki's bathroom.

I start cleaning up the petals quickly as Shinso's eyes flutter open looking from the petals as his gaze then lands on me.

"I was trying to clean it up before you got up, didn't want you to stress anymore......" I say picking up the last of the few petals.

"Oh um, thanks Denki" Shinso says smiling and yawning.

"I brought coffee" Akasuki says walking in and handing Shinso a mug with a cat on it and handing me a purple mug.

"Oh my god coffee" Shinso says instantly finishing the coffee and grinning.

"How are you even still alive?" I ask laughing.

"Hey, don't judge my caffeine addiction" Shinso says grinning.

"Someone must have slept well" Akasuki says laughing.

"Yeah I guess you could say that" Shinso says looking at me causing me to blush a light pink color and turn away.

"What's with the trash can?" Akasuki asks pointing to the trashcan that's still in one of my hands.

"A little flower incident" Shinso says looking down

"So he knows?" Akasuki asks looking at me.

"Long story, I'll tell you later. For now we need to get our uniforms on and get ready for school" Shinso says causing me to freeze up.

"I forgot my uniform" I say as they laugh.

"You dork" Shinso says laughing.

"Don't worry You can borrow one of mine" Shinso says as Akasuki digs in her dresser for her uniform.

"Ah okay" I say avoiding eye contact.

"Bye Akasuki, we'll be back" Shinso says waving and rushing down the stairs.

"You might have to deal with my family so be warned" Shinso says setting the mugs in the sink as we walk to the door.

"Well I like your family so I don't mind" I say, grinning as he laughs.

"Okay just remember, I warned you" Shinso says as we walk up the driveway to his house and he opens the door.

Instantly I spot Aizawa drinking a whole pot of coffee and petting a cat while Mic is running around trying to make tea. With Eri who's eating her cereal, watching this war go down.

The house goes quiet as they instantly stare at me.

"He left his uniform so I'm gonna try to find one of mine from before I bulked up okay? bye......" Shinso says running up the stairs leaving me to talk to his family.

"So" Mic says awkardly as Aizawa just looks at me.

"Can I ask you a serious question si- sir" I say getting nervous as Aizawa nods.

"Mr- Mr Aizawa if your um- soulmate dies do you get a backup? Or does your heart just break?" I stutter as tears threaten to spill.

"Because I think my hearts gonna shatter" I say after a couple minutes of silence.

"Eri my little pony is on" Mic says as Eri grabs her cereal and runs into the living room.

"Are you by any chance talking about Shinso?" Aizawa asks as Eri leaves the room.

I nod slowly causing a few tears to stream down my face.

Aizawa and Mic give eachother a knowing look and both look over at me.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said that. You're my teachers and his father, this was highly inappropriate. Oh god I'm so sorry. All that's not even mentioning that he has the disease and its obviously not from me. Oh god I told him I wouldn't mention it and I don't even know if you all know yet, well I guess you have too since he said you wanted to force him to get the surgery. Which is just-" I start but they stop me, walking over and putting a hand on my back.

"We suggest you go for it, before it's too late. You make him so happy and he could use some happiness right now. Don't worry about anything else." Aizawa says.

"Seems like you have the same type as me" Mic says laughing.

"Tall, dark, gloomy, mysterious, loves cats, and a coffee addict" Mic says as I grin

"Ha yeah I guess I do" I say laughing.

"Sorry to leave you downstairs with them Denki but my room is a mess and I had to fix it-" Shinso says walking down the stairs.

"What did I miss?" Shinso asks walking over at me and looking at my tear stained face as Aizawa and Mic go back to where they were before.

"Did you two make him cry? That's just evil, I can't believe you two-" Shinso starts but I stop him

"Relax Shinso, they're happy tears" I say grinning at him.

"They better be, or those two are getting an earful after school" Shinso says, protectively.

"Hey your the guy that my brother was hugging in the driveway yesterday" Eri says coming in and putting more cereal in a bowl.

"Oh yeah that's um- yeah that's- that's me" I say looking down at her.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Eri asks as I nod and crouch down.

"I think my brother likes you" Eri whispers smiling as I grin.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I ask as she nods, smiling.

"I think I like him too, but don't tell" I whisper and she squeals.

"Eri what did you tell him?" Shinso says questioning his sister's sudden happiness.

"Just that you like him" Eri says grinning.

"Oh my god, Eri what the heck. Get back here" Shinso says as Eri runs away with him chasing her.

"I love this family so much" I say laughing at Eri and Shinso, who are still running around.

"You never know, maybe you'll be apart of this family soon" Mic says grinning at me.

"That'd be awesome" I say watching Shinso chase Eri until he goes into a coughing fit.

Oh no.