Chapter 10 - Preparations

Origami Official Instagram Account:

"We are so excited to meet you guys! 3 2 days left!🤗❤️✨"

Kim Lynn Ah's POV

It's only two days away. We are finally going to meet our fans, our family and we are panicking. It was easy to respond to the comments that they left on our instagram accounts but to actually see them in person made ys all nervous.

Currently, Posie just fell while chasing Yoa because she took her charger and now she's crying. Yoa keeps laughing at her while continuing to charge her own phone. I just shook my head at the scene and headed next to Tiara who was dancing with her earphones on.

We were in our dance practice room, preparing for a special performance for the fans. We had commented some song suggestions that they would want us to cover dance to, songs like 7 Rings and many others and the upon the most voted ones we are currently coming up with choreographies.

Instead of getting a professional choreographer we decided to make the choreography ourselves, and make it more special for our fans.

It was a very hard choreography that showed our colors. For example some of us are more soft with their moves, some are sharp, some are more like feeling the vibe kinda dance but overall we manage to have a great team work and be in synch with all of our moves.

Being in synch is my specialty. I help the members that need help with being in synch, that need help with some moves here and there and even if some members have it hard to learn choreographies you can notice their hard work. They always try their hardest.

The door opened and hit the wall making such a huge sound even if we were listening to music.

Through the mirror I looked at the door to see Jane running from someone. It didn't take long after her, in came our choreographer, Lia. "I swear to God if I catch you one more time creeping up on me like that imma uppercut your little ass." Exploded Lia.

"What happened?" Asked Posie who has apparently gotten back her charger from Yoa.

"I was having a conversation with the TXT guys and she scared the shit out of me. You're adorable and all that but I won't think twice before kicking you. I thought I was going to have a heart attack." She said trying to catch her breath while Jane was laughing, literally rolling on the floor.

I shake my head at her and chuckle at Lia who was still glaring at Jane. Lia is our choreographer that helps with our dance choreos. She's a talented woman.

I'm happy that all the staff members, our makeup artists, our stylists, all of them are females, except for our manager. We even have some female bodyguards who will literally crush you if you get in their way. Girl power indeed.

"I came by to see if you guys need any help. Anything I can help with?" Lia asked sitting down on the floor. After I sat down all the other girls did the same and we formed this circle on the floor. We then started to talk together and make some plans for our fan meeting in 2 days. It's so sudden but with team work everything is possible.

(End of chapter 10)