Chapter 52 - Drama

Lynn Ah's POV

Today was finally the day I would be meeting everyone from the cast of the drama I will be part of.

I was so excited, my whole body was shaking from being so nervous.

I am not really good when it comes to meeting new people. I come off as awkward and can't make a proper conversation.

I just hope that everything will go well.

With a huge smile I followed my manager inside the building where we would be having the meeting.

Upon our entrance a woman slowly approached us as we were heading to the meeting room.

"Excuse me!" She called for us and we both looked at each other and stopped waiting for us to come.

"Yes?" My manager asked nicely looking at her.

"Uh, you're here for the meeting right?" The girl asked and we nodded turning to her.

"Didn't they tell you that they found a new female lead character for the drama?" She asked and I turned to my manager wide eyed while he shook his head, just as shocked.

"WHAT?! Where's the director?" My manager asked, he was angry ANGRY.

"He's in the meeting ro-" Before she could finish my manager was already on his way to the door. "Sir, please stop!" The girl chased behind him, me doing the same.

I felt my eyes getting teary. Please don't let this be what i think it is.

"Do you think we are a joke to you?" My manager yelled as soon as he entered the meeting room.

My eyes fell upon Park Seo Joon that was seated in the seat next to the director, and another actress I hadn't seen before was sitting next to him.

"You cannot enter my building AND my meeting room like this!" the director yelled slamming the papers, he had on his hands, on the table.

"And you cannot kick out my idol like this, without even informing us." The manager said walking up to him and the director turned to me.

"Well it's not my fault. She didn't tell us either that she was dating someone." He said looking at me and then turned to my manager. "Take your idol and walk out of here. As you can see we are having a meeting." He said to my manager.

"Screw you and you stupid meeting!" My manager snapped and I just felt a tear roll down my face. "Lynn Ah!" I heard Park Seo Joon call my name before I turned and ran out of the room.

Third Person's POV

"I accepted this offer because I wanted to work with Lynn Ah, knowing she's such a hard working girl." Park Seo Joon snapped to the director and then ran after Lynn Ah.

Park Seo Joon was close friends with BTS's V, and upon meeting with his friend he found out about Lynn Ah being the lead character of the drama.

"She's so hardworking and a very fun girl to be around. You would be so amazed. And have fun if you accept the drama." V had said to his friend, which convinced Seo Joon's thoughts to accept this drama.

Upon entering today he was furious to see someone else instead of Lynn Ah as a lead character.

"Lynn Ah! Wait!" He yelled chasing after her. He finally caught up to her by the entrance as she couldn't run more in her heels.

"Hey! Don't cry." He said and pulled her into a hug as she sobbed.

"I didn't know it would be this way." She managed to say as her heart broke.

"This industry is so cruel, Lynn Ah." Seo Joon said softly to her and walked her to the nearest seats.

"Wait here." He mentioned for her to sit down and wait for him.

He walked away and pulled out his phone.

"V! I need your help!" He said into the phone.

(10 Minutes later)

"Lynn Ah!" JB's voice filled the lobby of the building as soon as he entered. His eyes searching the crowd until they landed upon Lynn Ah's figure.

His heart broke as he noticed the tears rolling down her face.

Who dared to make her cry?

He ran up to her and Lynn Ah looked up upon hearing her name and broke down.

"They kicked me out of the movie." She pouted as she was pulled into the embrace of her lover.

" She pouted as she was pulled into the embrace of her lover

(End of chapter 52)