Chapter 47 - MMA's I

Posie's POV

So... we're here now.

I couldn't believe it as we made our way to the MMA's.

Right now we were in the parking lot about to make our appearance soon.

My whole body was shaking, I could feel my anxiety attack about to begin.

"Posie, hey, look at me. Calm down." Lynn Ah said grabbing my face to make me look at her.

"Calm down." she said and I started to take deep breaths to calm myself down.

"That's right breathe. Everything will be okay." She said to me but I could tell she was nervous too. "Calm down." I managed to say to her as the girls looked at us weirdly. "What are you two doing?" Nora asked as she saw my hands on Lynn Ah's cheeks and her hands on mine.

I looked back at Lynn Ah and we both started laughing. We are so weird.

"We're about to pull up." The manager announced and I nodded. I got this. Everything will be fine, I got this, we got this.

But what if I fall?

No! No! Calm down. You'll do amazing. You got this.

We excited the car and the flashes from the camera almost blinded me.

I made my way out and held on to Lynn Ah's arm as if I was hanging for dear life.

We walked inside and made our way over to the platform where we would be taking pictures.

"Two, three, Let's fold into a Origami. Hello we are Origami." We said and started to strike some poses.

" We said and started to strike some poses

"Posie, look over here." I heard my name and looked over to the direction and striked a pose.

"So beautiful! Yeah! More to this side, please." We heard the cameramen and women yell while taking our pictures. "POSIE YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!" One fan yelled from the outside and I bursted into laughter. "So cute." I heard someone say and it was the end for pictures.

We went inside the hall and started greeting some of the idols that were waiting backstage.

We took some pictures here and there, we even greeted BTS.

"Don't be nervous

"Don't be nervous. Everything will go fine." V said noticing I was very nervous about the show. "Yeah. Everything will be fine." I said but I didn't know if I was saying it to convince myself or him. Either way I calmed down a bit.

"Since this is your first time, you guys must be very nervous," RM started looking at us and TXT who were in the same room.

"Don't worry. You might feel nervous, that's totally okay, but there's no need for panic." he said looking at me and I nodded. I am calmed down now.

After a few words of encouragement from RM, we walked out.

Fans were yelling our names as we walked on the stage to our seats.

I kept walking and a stage direction lead us to our seats. I walked and almost tripped due to some cable on stage. I was about to fall when an arm grabbed me.

I looked up to see the person I hated the most. Oh Sehun. Remembering that people are watching we both showed each other smiles as I thanked him for saving me.

I made my way to my seat and sat down, Sehun being directly behind me.

This is going to be a very very long night.

(End of chapter 47)