Chapter 28 - Complicated

Origami's Official Instagram Post:

"Lynn Ah and Posie with their iconic dance move😍✨❤️"

Lynn Ah's POV

I walked over to him with an annoyed face. "Yes?" I asked and he pulled me aside.

"I want to apologize to you for distracting Tiara and interfering in your guys' schedule and stuff." He said nervously.

"You are an idol yourself Eunwoo. Even if she wants to hang out with you  tell her that she should go to practice first. You know how important it is to practice. We are left behind now." I said trying to keep myself calm.

"I am sorry. I promise that I won't do it again. Next time I will personally take her to practice just please don't make her stop talking to me." He said smiling, his eyes showing a lot of hopefulness.

"I'll have to see how you guys behave before I talk to our manager and get his approval for you guys to date." I said and he smiled giving me a huge hug.

"Okay, okay!" I laughed and he let me go.

"It's your own fault, who are you to say that to our leader?" I heard yelling coming from the hallway.

"Leader," Tiara laughed, "How is she our leader? Oh right... She's a leader in putting her nose in other people's business." She said and I raised a brow.

I tend to get angry really fast. My blood starts boiling in an instant. I was trying my best to hold myself back.

"Tiara!" Eunwoo yelled and they all turned to us. She looked at him wide eyed before turning to me.

"I won't continue being with you if you behave like that. You better apologize to her." He said and she turned to him crossing her arms.

"Oh, so you're on her side now? What if i don't apologize?" She said and Eunwoo took a deep breath.

"Tiara what is wrong with you? This isn't you?" I asked worriedly and she turned to me. "It isn't me... because I am pranking you right now." She smiled and it took me a minute to understand what she was saying.

"What?" I asked dumbfounded. "What happened at the house wasn't a prank but what we talked about here was a prank. Can we talk?" She smiled looking at me with puppy eyes and I nodded.

We walked outside to get some fresh air and talk to each other in secret.

"I am sorry!" She said sadly, not being able to look me in the eyes. "Sorry for?" I asked folding my arms.

Everyone makes mistakes. We're all humans after all. I forgive her but... it did hurt a lot.

"I'm sorry for calling you a bitch and saying all that about you. I'm sorry for causing you pain and for not trusting you. I'm sorry for pushing you back at home, i'm sorry for causing trouble for you when all you wanted was the best for me." She said and I sighed, looking at her. She finally looked up. "I messed up real bad, but I can't live without you or the girls. I hope you can forgive me for my childish behavior. This whole day I spent without talking to you guys almost made me go insane. It kills me that I made you sad today. I'm sorry." She said sobbing. She broke down infront of me.

"I'm sorry. I really am." She said and I sat on the floor, pulling her into my embrace. "Silly I forgive you!" I said hugging her. "Everyone makes mistakes right? We're all humans." I said hugging her a little tighter.

"I'm sorry, Lynn Ah. I love you so much." She said hugging me tighter. "I love you too." I smiled as I hugged her. "Now, will you back off before you ruin my shirt?" I asked in an annoyed voice as I joked around.

"Right! You ain't about the emotional shit." She said and we both laughed. Things are good. I'm glad she learned from her mistake and decided to apologize. I feel like a proud mom.
"Ahh, come here!" She yelled and before I knew it I ended up on the floor with Tiara on top of me as we both laughed.

(End of chapter 28.)