Chapter 24 - Lynn Ah

Lynn Ah's Official Instagram Post:

"Who's ready for a busy day?🥀"

Lynn Ah's POV

After helping Yoa pick her outfit for the day I heard my name being called downstairs.

I ran down to see the kitchen was filled with smoke and everyone was panicking.

So, Nora and oppa pulled of their masterpiece of a prank. I walked up to Posie and she hugged me while sadly saying that she was sorry. I couldn't see her like this so I let her know about the prank Nora and oppa did.

It didn't take long for Posie to get angry and start chasing after Nora.

I laughed before walking to oppa. "You better clean up after your mess." I said and he pulled his tounge out towards me.

I continued laughing and picked up my bag and car keys before heading to the car I had rented.

I offered to drop Yoa at her location as I was going to head on to mine. I had gotten up to get ready today, which is why I know of the plan Nora and Oppa had.

We talked a bit on the way to her location and I waved bye to her before heading to my destination

At that time I heard my phone ring and I answered easily as my phone was connected to the car.

"Lynn Ah!" I heard Yugyeom yell and I sighed. "Yes, oppa?" I answered and he then proceeded on to tell me about this huge birthday party he was planning for Jungkook's birthday.

"Should we do a theme? like everyone wears black?" he asked and I rolled my eyes. Really?

"Are you serious? Is it a funeral you're planning or a birthday party?" I asked sipping on my drink as I stopped at a red light.

"No! See this is why I called to ask you help me plan this birthday party. I'm stuck!" He said and I nodded. He definitely needs me here.

"Okay, look. I am pulling up to my destination, I have a photoshoot. I will be calling you later when I'm done so we can sit down and talk." I said pulling up to the parking lot.

"Okay. Sounds great. Should we come pick you up or are you driving here yourself?" he asked and I furrowed my brows. "Who's we? and where are we meeting up?" I asked parking the car.

"We as in me and Jaebum hyung and we're meeting up at my house." He said and I nodded. "Okay. I'll be there when I'm done. I'll come myself since I already have a car with me." I said and after saying our goodbyes I walked out of the car to enter the building.

"Lynn Ah! Welcome." I saw my favourite photographer and smiled. "I didn't know you were going to be here today." I said smiling as she walked me to the makeup artists.

We catched up on our lives as I was getting my make up done. We talked about the album, how it all is going since debut and stuff like that.

The photoshoot went real smooth and turned out amazing.

(End of chapter 24

(End of chapter 24.)