Chapter 50 - Yes! Yes! Yes!

Lynn Ah's POV

We were having a blast at the New Years Party.

I was hanging out with the members, not drinking due to having to take care of the members, especially Jimin who was drunk as hell at the moment.

I shook my head laughing at him as he danced with V.

IU and Jungkook were together at the dance floor.

Soobin and Jessie were dancing together. Jane and Jaemin from NCT were drinking something together, I hope it ain't alcohol or I am going to beat her ass.

I looked around the crowd, trying to see a special person when someone put his hands on my waist.

I turned around to come face to face with the man I was looking for.

Im Jaebum.

I smiled as I stared at him. Blush made its way on my cheeks as I remembered our kisses at the award show.

"Were you looking for me?" He teased as he pulled me toward his body.

"No. I was looking for someone else." I said and his smile disappeared. "Who?" He said glaring.

"My man?" I asked raising my brow and he smirked. "He's right here." He said pointing to himself and I shook my head.

"You, are not my man. You didn't even ask me out." I said and he rolled his eyes.

He grabbed my hand and walked me out of the dance floor and to some stairs.

We kept on going up and up the stairs until we reached a door.

He opened the door and my eyes widened.

The city looked so breathtakingly beautiful

The city looked so breathtakingly beautiful. I couldn't stop staring.

"JB!" I said in excitement. "It's so beautiful." I continued as I kept on looking at the city.

"I wanted to do something romantic for you." He said smiling shyly.

"My goodness." I said and covered my lips as I just kept looking.

This was the most beautiful thing I have seen.

This is the most special I have ever felt in my whole life.

"Lynn Ah," JB said taking my hands in his, "From the day you walked into my life, you're all I think about. You shared your past with me, something I'm sure you don't share with just anybody." He said as I nodded.

"I love making you laugh," he started after a few seconds, "Because for those few seconds, I made you happy, and seeing you happy makes me happy. As they say, happy wife, happy life right?" He joked and I bursted into laughter.

"See, that smile, I fucking love that." He said looking down at me as I smiled.

"I'm so in love with every little thing about you... Will you please... bless me into being my girlfriend?" He asked getting on his knee.

"JB, you're not proposing for marriage, get up." I laughed trying to pull him up but he shook his head, "No. I want it to be this way." He said and I shook my head laughing at him.

"So... Will you?" He asked looking up at me with his precious smile.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I yelled and he jumped up, taking me into his arms.

"YEAAHH!" He yelled spinning me around.

"I love you so much!" He smiled and smashed his lips into mine.

"I love you too." I managed to say into the kiss.

So now, I am officially Im Jaebum's girlfriend.

(End of chapter 50)