Chapter 44 - Surprise!

SEOUL CONCERT - BTS SPECIAL
(FLASHBACK)

Yoa's POV

I heard their footsteps outside, nearing the waiting room and I couldn't breathe.

BTS were going to come backstage and greet us after the end of concert.

They're here now.

The door opened and Jimin was the first one to come inside.

We have met them before and hung out with them quite a lot of times, at our house, at theirs, at Magic World, but still I get nervous everytime.

"HEEEEEEY!" J-Hope yelled entering the room making us all smile or giggle.

"Hey girls." RM said looking at us with a smile, making his dimple seen.

"Hello, we are Origami!" We all said at the same time and Jungkook laughed, "Ah come on, stop it. We're friends." He said as he pulled Lynn Ah into a hug.

I looked at Jungkook with his arm over Lynn Ah's shoulder, as she smiled. They decided to take a photo together.

 They decided to take a photo together

BTS.Official:
"The Seniors came to show support to Origami. Here's Jungkook and Lynn Ah💙. ORMY!"

We talked for a bit with the guys to see if they enjoyed the show. "I mostly enjoyed the Seoul Town Road song." RM said and we laughed. "Of course, it was our favourite song." I said and he smiled cutely.

(Can he stop being so cute? Like please? My hearteu can't handle this🙈🙈😍)

"We'll go now so you girls can also go rest. Soobin?" RM said and turned to look at Soobin but he had disappeared. I looked around the room and noticed Jessie wasn't here either.

I smirked as I turned to RM, "Don't worry, they're together." I said and he nodded with a shy smile.

The guys left and we continued to get ready and go home.

(End of flashback)

Lynn Ah's POV

"JB, where are we going?" I whined turning to him. "Lynn Ah, I'm not telling you and you know that." He said looking at the road and I rolled my eyes.

I crossed my arms on my chest and pouted. We've been on the road for 10 minutes now and he's not telling me anything.

He looked over to me when he realized I was being sad and smiled. "You're so cute." He said putting his hand under my chin.

"We're here!" He announced proudly and I looked outside.

Maybe after not being here after like 4 months I didn't remember the way. We were at the place we first talked at about my past life and relationship before debut.

 We were at the place we first talked at about my past life and relationship before debut

"Sit here!" He patted the place beside him and I walked over.

It was very cold and I had forgotten my jacket. "Wait, I have an extra jacket in my car." He said and ran over to grab one for me.

"Why do you have an extra one? For girls?" I teased and he nodded. "Not for other girls, only for my girl. It fits perfectly right?" He asked and my heart skipped a beat.

The jacket fits me perfectly. My size. I turned to him to ask how he knew, "The stylist noona told me. Since she's talking to your manager." He smirked and I turned to him, "WHAT?!" I asked completely shocked.

It then hit me. Before our tour he was going on a date with someone... it must have been JB's stylist he was going to meet.

Ooooh, I'm so going to tease him when I get back home.

We sat there and talked for hours. I told him all that happened during tour and it felt great to have someone to talk to and we weren't awkward with each other at all. The conversation just kept on going and going.

"I'm so proud of you!" He smiled looking up at me.

He was sitting on the floor looking up at me where I stood on my feet and was telling him a story that happened during tour.

"You did a great job out there on tour. I am very proud of you." He smiled and I looked away. I could feel myself blushing.

"Oh...... Is someone blushing?" He teased while getting up and came towards me.

I ran away so he couldn't see me but he chased after me until he caught me.

"I could hug you like this forever." He smiled as he pulled me to his chest. His arms wrapping around me, my little figure getting lost against his.

"You're so little and cute and adorable." He said kissing me on my cheeks as I giggled.

"I think it's time we go back." he said while still hugging me. "It doesn't look like you want to go home." I said and smiled as I heard his heart beating so fast.

"What if I'm already home?"

(End of chapter 44.)