Chapter 32 - Accident?

Origami's Official Instagram Post:

"Asia Tour💕 Gummies are you ready?"

Lynn Ah's POV

It's been 2 weeks after Jungkook's birthday. 2 weeks after I opened up to someone else other than the girls about my past relationship.

Me and JB oppa headed back to the hangout place afterwards. We exchanged numbers but he hasn't texted me yet.

I want to text him but my pride is not letting me. I took a huge step in telling him my past, he should take the next one.

I turned my attention to our manager who was explaining to us about our tour around Asia.

Usually it's called a world tour but we decided to call it Asia Tour since it's not all over Europe we traveling, right?

"So, you guys, until next week sit down and decide what kind of performance you want to show. Tell me if you need anything, or anyone to help. I will be heading out to finish some paperwork." He said heading to the door. He was all dressed up today which is not usually how he dresses.

"Is it not a date you're headed to?" I asked not looking at him but by the corner of my eye I noticed him stop walking.

"What? Pfft no!" He said suspiciously and I smirked, raising my brows at him.

"I'm just gonna go." He said and headed out. "Good luck on your date!" Yelled Posie before he closed the door.

"Did you fix your car?" I asked Posie and her smile fell...

(Flashback 2 weeks ago)

Posie's POV

"You can't sing!" Haechan mocked me hitting me with a pillow. "Well duh genius, I'm a rapper!" I said hitting him back.

Me and Haechan became friends... i guess... but we roast each other all the time. Right now, we were talking and roasting each other while jumping on trampolines and hitting each other with pillows.

"Rapper? Hah!!!" He laughed and I rolled my eyes hitting him even more.

"Posie! The food is here!" Jeno yelled from outside the trampoline area.

"Let's go get it!" I said and turned to Haechan, moving away in time before he hit me. "I will be back!" I said in a terminator voice and jumped out. I ran to the door to get the food for everyone.

I have no idea what they ordered but they gave my name apparently. I walked out of the front door to see the delivery guy or... delivery GUYS because apparently they ordered from a lot of food places.

"Here are your orders!" Some guy said handing me the food. I pulled out my phone and called Haechan for back up to carry the food inside when I heard a crash.

I turned to the noise and I saw a car next to mine. It better not be what I think it is.

I gave the food back to the guy before running to my car.

OH

MY

GOD!!

WHO HIT MY CAR?!!!!!!

I glared at the driver on the other car until he got out.

Oh Sehun!

Oh Sehun!

"HOW DARE YOU HIT MY CAR?!" I yelled pushing him. My car is my everything. During the week we were preparing for the hangout, my manager helped me in getting this small car. It was a small little car but it was my everything.

It was an Opel Adam S, grey color with red on the top

"It's not my fault you don't know how to park." He said annoyed at me. HOW DARE HE BE ANNOYED AT ME?!

"I don't know how to park?! ITS YOUR FAULT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE!!! Out of all the space you have you came and hit mine!" I yelled glaring at him. I was about to punch him.

"I'll fix it, or i'll just buy you a new one. Just leave me alone." He said walking past me. I grabbed his shoulder and with all my power I pulled him back.

"You asshole! You need to apologize. Don't you have manners?" I asked my eyes glaring at his SOUL!

"Manners? Look who's talking about manners. I am your sunbae and I am older than you, how dare you call me asshole?" He asked walking forward so that I had to take steps back.

"Am I lying?" I asked looking up at him. "I'll fix the car myself, you should fix yours!" I continued. He was confused for a minute when I got into my car and started the car. I got back a little, just enough for me to turn my car "No, no, no!" He yelled but I bumped into his car.

I then drove back to my parking spot and got out of the car, as calm as ever. "We're now even!" I said and walked past him, took some of the food and headed inside.

(End of flashback)

Lynn Ah's POV

"I did, my baby coming home today." she smiled and I just laughed. I remember when she told me what happened. I couldn't stop laughing. Now it is time we get back to business.

"Shall we get started with the planning?"

(End of chapter 32.)