Her

Noen's POV

He was back. She had the love of her life and i had nothing. Broken hearted on the lights out tour. I acted happy, put on a front for everyone only breaking down when i was alone in my room. Still quietly because i didnt want chase to hear me. 

I was on my phone looking through my photos, the screenshots of the texts. Texts that said i loved you that made me feel wanted and special. Sure, i had fans and friends but i had lost the one thing i knew i was missing. Before i knew it tears were falling. I was breaking down, nothing to cushion the fall. 

"Hey, Noen? Are you good bud" chase questioned

"Yes" i could barely even heard myself, my voice small and shaky. I felt a dent in the bed beside me. Arms wrap around me. We just sat there.

Chase's POV

I couldn't stand it, watching him fake happiness. Only break down when he thought i was asleep. I had to do something about it. No one deserved to feel that way especially not noen he was one of the sweetest kindest people i knew. We sat there for an hour, it was getting late around 1:30. But i wasnt going to leave him. 

"I bet you probably want to know what that was about" his voice was still shaky, his cheeks still wet, eyes red and puffy.

"Its your choice" I didnt want to push him but i really wanted to know.\

"Its fine chase, ill tell you" He got up, for some reason i hesitated before letting him go. Realizing i didn't want to let him go. I propped myself up and looked into his eyes. WE may eye contact and i could see the pain he was trying to hide but it was coming to the surface no matter how hard he tried to stop it.

Noen's POV

I took a deep breath. "Before this tour started i met a girl. She and i got really close, and we helped each other and understood each other. She had a boyfriend with a alcohol addiction who was in rehab and i was stupid enough to fall for her. I thought she loved me too. She would always tell me she did, make me feel special until her boyfriend got out. Five months i spent in love with her. Every single one of my friends told me to stop, to not hang out with her to not love her because she had a boyfriend but i didnt because i thought she loved me i was desperate for someone who did. Once he got out she acted like nothing happened between us. She went back to loving him" There was  more to the story so much more but i couldnt say anymore, i had already done to much. I was a terrible person i didnt deserve love anyone. I had loved a girl with a guy in rehab. That poor guy was dealing with an addiction while i was out here hanging out with his girl acting like it was fine it wasnt fucking fine. I looked up at chase and saw pity  and some other feeling in his eyes, it looked like rage. Of course it was i was a stupid idiot and didnt deserve to be alive. I looked down, starting to tremble but i refused to let the tears take me.