Broken

Chase's POV

I hated seeing him like this. I still couldnt believe it, how broken he was and how well he was hiding it. Of course, no one had out right asked him if he was okay. It was just noen's nature to be quiet. I turned towards him, watching him tremble no idea what to do. Finally i put my arm on his shoulder.

"Noen, i'm always here for you. Everyone here is. No matter what happens we love you and want to be happy" I love you. I didn't say that part, making it more general. "Now you need some sleep" He nodded and i got up letting him lie down. I watched him curl up into a ball and fall into a fitful sleep. Once he was asleep i began to think. 

WHY THE FUCK DID SOMEONE MESS WITH NOEN. HE WAS SUCH A SWEET GUY AND NEEDED A GOOD PERSON FOR HIM. NOT SOMEONE WHO JUST USED HIM AS A FLING. there's more to the story than hes telling me, but i dont want to press. i should probably sleep but tomorrow i need to try and make him happy. I should wake up early and get us donuts.

Noen's POV

I woke up early feeling a bit happier than usual but not much. I looked over at chase he was peacfully sleeping on his bed with his phone in his hands. I got up and grabbed it from his hands and plugged it in. I put a blanket over him and ordered us coffee.  

When the coffee got here i gently shook him awake. When he opened his eyes i started blshing feeling embarrassed about sharing everything i looked down. 

"Hey, noen look at me. Im glad you told me. You shouldn't have to deal with everything on your own. I won't tell anyone but its not healthy for you to hold this in."

I looked up at him. "Thanks, i got you coffee" It was my way of an apology which he understood. It was weird seeing chase like this he was never serious.

"Now come on lets go meet up with everyone, we have caffeine, theres nothing us back" He grabbed my hand and ran to our suitcases. Now this was the chase i knew. I found his energy contagious and ended up running with him and laughing. But all too soon it ended. He let go of my hand and i started thinking about it again. He noticed the change. "Come on lets get dressed" I put on a button up and ripped black jeans, and my usual chains. We heading to the elevator pausing once because chase forgot his phone. 

Chase's POV

When we joined everyone downstairs noen started pretend to be happy and acted normal. Now that i knew i was able to easily see through the act but it was understandable how some people wouldnt be able too.