M&G

Noen's POV

We joined everyone downstairs for breakfast. Chase was inhaling his food while i was sitting next to him lost in my thoughts. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up to find the whole table looking at me. I blushed and looked down. 

"You good?" anthony asked. we weren't close by any means but it was nice to know he still cared somewhat. I nodded still embarrassed about being caught blanking out. After breakfast we headed to the bus, everyone got their own seat but chase chose to sit next to me. Making cynthia's glare even worse and my guilt even worse. "NOEN" i snapped up looking for who had yelled my name. it was anthony. "Come make a tik tok with us, chase needs to stop hogging you"

"Oh no they have found out my plan. I was going to keep his amazingness to myself" chase over dramatized. I knew he was kidding but i still blushed before getting up and walking over to anthony

After doing a shit ton of tik toks i started mine. After doing the eye roll thing with griffin i walked over to chase and without any warning lightly faked chocked him. He opened his eyes to see me and smiled. I froze where i was that smile was amazing. I didn't want it to leave but all to soon it did as he saw cynthia's newest glare at me. "Noen, after your done come back to me" i could hear the worry in his tone. I nodded and finished the video, biting on my chain and having anthony pop his veins

I sat back down next to chase. "How long has cynthia been doing that"

I didn't want to tell him the truth. so i lied. "That was the first time i have no clue why"

"Noen, cut the bullshit. Listen i care about you and that means you need to tell me the truth, im not going to force you but please it will be better for both of us"

It was sorta weird hearing chase serious, he only seemed to be serious when he was talking about my life. "Last night, she came in to our room expecting you to be awake and ready to apologize. She saw us cuddling and starting screaming. She woke me up and i apologized, i still feel terrible but she wasn't having any of it. She told me to watch my back and stormed out of the room" Shit, i had done it again i hurt someone because of my own selfish wants. I pulled up my hood and curled up in a ball telling chase i was done talking. 

Chase's POV

I couldn't wrap my head around it. Noen was such an amazing person and had been through so much stuff and yet he got treated like shit. I sat there for the rest of the bus ride with my hand on noens thigh him making no attempt to move it or even look at me. As soon as we got to the meet and greet and i dragged cynthia aside. "Cynthia we need to talk" She looked smug.

"Oh so you've finally come to you senses and want me back. It was a low move using noen to get back at me like that" 

"What no. What the fuck are you talking about. Noen means a ton too me. Hes one of the kindest people i know and yet he gets treated like shit. Did it ever occur to you that hes not okay. That his life at home isn't great like yours. People can fake things you know like my feelings for you" It was a low blow i know but she didn't matter to me like he did. "Noen has done nothing to you, he has comforted me and helped me through things, so don't blame this on him he doesn't deserve it. Listen cynthia im sorry for what i did i didnt mean to hurt you. But that was the end of our relationship. Im not yours anymore. I never actually was"

I walked away. I felt terrible doing that right before a meet and greet  but i needed to get it over with. I knew my feelings would catch up later hopefully after the meet and greet. I acted like nothing was wrong during the meet and greet. It wasn't actually that hard with all of my fans being so excited i could see how Noen could do it everyday. Noen. I needed to talk to him too apologize, because i really enjoyed his company, i loved talking to him, just hanging out with him. I loved how he made me laugh. I loved his grin. I loved him. HOLY SHIT i loved Noen. 

"Umm chase?" i realized a fan girl was waiting to hug me.

"Oh im so sorry" i hugged her and kept paying attention but in the back of my mind i had one though. I Loved Noen Eubanks.

Sorry about making cynthia act bad, but chase loves noen so its all good