Morning

Chase's POV

"GOOD MORNING BITCHES, ITS HOT TUB TIME" i fell out of bed, landing on top of a very comfy pillow. 

"Chase, get off" whoops apparently my comfy pillow was my boyfriend. I rolled over finally opening my eyes shocked at the sight in front of me.  Noen lying on the floor next to me, Payton standing on top of Jaden and Anthony's Bed in a swim suit where scuba googles while Anthony and Jaden were hitting him with pillows. 

"What the fuck is happening?" I looked over at Noen and saw him shrug as he looked for our swimsuits through the suitcase. Honestly it wasn't the worst wake up I've ever had. At least noen woke up happy, i just hoped it would stay. We threw on our swimsuits, Noen had the decency to go change in the bathroom but i didn't really care.  Once Noen came out we started to go out the door, while the pillow fight was escalating. "Hey y'all we are going downstairs, see you in the hot tub." I started to close the door.

"WAIT HELP ME" i heard Payton scream as the door slammed shut. 

"Should we help him" noen questioned cocking his head slightly which can i mention  was fucking adorable. I loved how sweet he was and how much he cared about people. 

"No, he'll be fine, besides i want some alone time with you." Noen started to blush, which again was fucking adorable, okay everything about him was adorable. "Come on" i grabbed his hand. He started laughing. "I'll race you down the stairs. Winner gets a kiss" 

"Wait, chase then both of us-" i started running leaving him confused. "CHEATER" he screamed before running after me. We both were panting by the time we reached the pool. After all we had run down two full sets of stairs. 

"I WIN" i grabbed Noen's arms and pulled him close before kissing him. "Good morning" i said with and stupid grin on my face. He started laughing. 

"Good morning chase, come on i want to swim" as we walked into the pool area. We saw Jaden, Anthony, and Payton who immediately looked at us and started laughing.

"Wow what took you so long" Jaden teased giving us another look over taking in our panting appearances. Noen started to turn red.

"Its-Its-Its not what it looks like" he stuttered making everyone laugh.

"Noen we know, we're just making fun of y'all" Anthony said through laughs. His blush just grew even more prominent. I pulled him into my chest and kissed his forehead. He stood there. Seeing he was still a bit embarrassed i picked him up and jumped into the pool with him in my arms. 

"CHASE" he screeched. "Its cold, and i have my phone in my pocket"

I Blushed sheepishly,  "whoops i'm sorry" he frowned at me.

"God  damn it, I cant stay mad at you" he smiled before putting his phone on the side. He turned it on. 

So of course i dramatically shouted "DON'T WORRY EVERYONE HIS PHONE STILL WORKS" earning me a little push from Noen.

"Why do i even put up with you" i gasped feeling the need to dramatize everything. Anthony, Jaden, and Payton. 

"EWWWWW, stop my virgin eyes and ears don't need this love" Payton stated. 

"Jaden, are you thinking what i'm thinking" Anthony asked and Jaden nodded. 

"WE NEED TO GET PAYTON A GIRLFRIEND" I shouted. "wait that's what you guys were thinking right" everyone laughed at my antics. 

"Wow, Noen how do you put up with him" Anthony joked.

Hey y'all here's some wholesome fluff as i start to end the book. Three chapters left :(. Anyway hope you like it. Vote if possible or comment what you think. I hope y'all have a great day.