Whoops

Chase's POV

After jaden and anthony left i slammed the door shut and ran over to noen. I picked him up in my arms and we sat there both crying. Me because i seeing the person i love, seeing how hurt he was. And him because he was hurt, he had been broken and i couldn't seem to fix it. After we both became to dehydrated to keep crying i grabbed the remote and put on aladdin. Noen moving his head slightly to watch the movie but not much. I sat down on the bed my back on the pillows and put a blanket over us. A while later jaden knocked on the door interrupting noen and i singing to friend like me. 

"Hey, can we come in yet" jaden asked. I pressed a kiss to noens forehead before starting to get up. He stopped me.

"Chase, while i love you comforting me i'm not incompetent" he got up and answered the door. Jaden and anthony both had their eyes closed.

"Get your mind out of the gutter" i slapped the back of jadens head as he walked by. Noen sat back down next to me.

"We were watching aladdin, but what do yall wanna watch" noen asked. 

"Not a horror movie" i hastily cut in making everyone laugh. 

"Okay so maybe just the office" jaden suggested. Everyone nodded. Noen put it on before curling up into my side. 

After a few minutes noen started to whisper something in my ear. "You know im bi" he said it so causally not noticing how it made my breaths and heart beat faster. Because maybe just maybe he loved me back. 

Noen's POV

I don't know why i came out to chase. Maybe to see if he liked me back maybe to be in control of my life for once. I nuzzled my face into his neck and lied there enjoying him and the comfort. I felt a buzz in my pocket. I grabbed my phone and turned over to read it. Chase whining a bit when my body left his.

Her

He died. he committed suicide. The love of                                                                                                                my life is dead. Its your fault. You made him                                                                                                              do it. You made him fall back down, he was                                                                                              depressed because of you, he wanted to die.                                                                                                    You did it. How could you.

I tensed and quickly got up and locked myself in the bathroom. i heard confused sounds outside the bathroom but i couldn't focus on them. All could i hear was the voices telling me it was my fault. I had caused someone to die. It should have been me. He could've lived. I vaguely could hear chase screaming outside the door but i couldn't focus on it. I sitting in the shower, sobbing shaking, hyperventilating. 

At some point the door was unlocked and a pair of arms wrapped around me. "NO" i screamed as they tired to move me. I needed to stay. After a while it faded and i slowly opened my eyes to see chase. "Sorry" i got up moved past him into the bedroom where my phone and jaden and anthony were.

"Hey dude are you okay?" anthony asked. I nodded before grabbing my phone.

"Im gonna go walk around ill be back later" i put in my airpods and started blasting panic a the disco.