sleeping

Disclaimer: This isnt how cynthia really acts and im sorry if it offends you but im making her act like this for the story

Chase's POV

As the day went on i tried to spend as much time with noen, trying to make him laugh without giving away anything to the other people. So of course i sat next to him on the bus that day. I had successfully made him laugh and we had filmed a few tik toks to post and a few that we just put in drafts. I yawned.

"chase, you stayed up really late last night you should get some sleep"

"Well then you should too, noen" He nodded we both curled up in our seats noen holding his stuffy.

Noen's POV

I heard flashing as i woke up. A few giggles too. 

"Whats going on?" my voice was groggy asf. I looked up and saw chase's head. Shit my head was on his shoulder. I Quickly sat up and chase turned to face me. His eyes held an apology. Everyone slowly wen back to their seats still laughing. "Why didn't you wake me up" i whispered trying to keep my distance.

"I only woke up a minute before you and you looked so peaceful i didnt want to disturb you. I tried to get them all to leave but they were being annoying idiots and refused too. Im sorry"

"Hey its fine don't worry. How bad were the pictures?" He showed me one. Chase's legs were over my lap and my head was his chest with his head resting on top of mine. I wince. And look behind me to see Cynthia  glaring at me. "Hey chase, maybe you should hang out with cynthia for a bit, i need some alone time" I felt bad pushing him away, but he had a girlfriend and couldn't get my heart broken again the same way but still as he left with a hurt look on his face i felt pain and wanted to call him back. But i couldnt, i had messed up once and i wasn't going to do it again. I wasn't going to hurt someone or get hurt. 

We all got off the bus and walked into the next hotel. Chase and i were rooming again but i was trying to keep my distance until then. I was so caught up in my feelings how i felt for chase back to my last relationship and i had no one to talk to about it. Sure, i knew everyone but only chase and i were super close. It was my own fault i closed everyone off chase just wouldnt let that happen. And now it was going to hurt him. I was such a bad person. I walked up to our room and went straight to the shower. Not wanting to talk to him for the sake of hurting his relationship.

Chase's POV

Noen was avoiding me. He had finally opened up to me just to shut me out like everyone else. I saw him go to the room and started to follow him wanting to corner him when cynthia appeared. "BABE!" she shrieked "come hang out with me, lets go get food" 

"I have to check on noen first"I looked towards the elevator cynthia didnt seem important, unlike noen. 

"Come on please, noen's fine, hes not gonna talk much anyway hes boring and not worth your time"

That made me snap, i raised my voice. "Cynthia, Noen is such an amazing person and 100% worth my time, and he does talk to people he knows are worth it. He is way more important to me than you" The last sentence just slipped out, i hadn't wanted to hurt her. "Shit im sorry" But i knew the damage was already done.

"if hes more important why dont you date him" The anger on her face was visible but so was the hurt. She walked back over to her friends making me realize everyone was watching.

Noen's POV

When i got out of the shower chase wasn't in the room so i headed down stairs. And head screaming

"Cynthia, Noen is such an amazing person and 100% worth my time, and he does talk to people he knows are worth it. He is way more important to me than you" Holy shit chase was talking about me. But then i realized i had ruined his relationship. I had messed up again, hurt someone. I walked back to the room making sure no one saw me. I curled up in a ball and held one of the stuffies i gotten at a meet and greet