Fun

Chase's POV
Noen's grandma was so much fun. Sh/e was like a teenager, cracking jokes, laughing, and teasing us. Noen's face kept lighting up, his laughter was beautiful i could listen to it all day, IN A NON-CREEPY WAY. It was like earlier had never happened. It was amazing how happy he could be after something bad happened. I was just glad it was real not fake happiness. We ate with his grandma for a few hours, before we headed back to the hotel room. His grandma got her own ride home so noen didn't have to go back there. 

FLUFF TIMEEEEE

 As we sat down on the bed, we looked over jaden and anthony cuddling on the other bed, a comedy playing but they were both asleep. I grabbed noen and pulled him down the bed. 

"Ummf" he fell on top of me on the bed. His little noises of surprise were so cute, i sat up with my back against the backboard and pulled noen into my lap causing him to make more of the noises THAT ARE SO FUCKING CUTE. I nuzzled his neck, "I love you", he whispered to me. Before taking off my shoes because i accidentally forgot to do that whoops. Once he was done i turned off the T.V. and and slid down the bed so we were lying side by side my arms around him. His breathing slowed down, and he fell asleep in my arms. I wanted to take a photo of this. Hopefully i would remember it forever. I lied my head back down. I fell asleep content. WIth the love of my life in my arms.