Worrisome

First off hey yall im back and also sorry about leaving you on a cliff hanger for a bit. This chapter might be a bit shorter because it takes me like five years to type a sentence. But im back and hyper. Now the chapter.

Chase's POV

"Shit"

I was looking at the last text noen had gotten, from lily. "Fuck, fuck her" i was so pissed, she actually had the courage to blame this on noen. What the fuck is wrong with her. 

"hey chase, what is it?" jaden asked.

"Its noen's place to tell you the whole story. Hes getting blamed for someones suicide." Both jaden and anthony's jaws dropped. "It isn't his fault" 

"We need to go find noen then, there's no telling what could happen" jaden rushed. Throwing shoes at me, this time not in a joking manner. I couldnt wrap my head around it tho. I know it was stupid but my mind was off noen almost completely, of course a small part of me is always thinking about him. But mostly i was focused on lily. The anger i had at her with a little bit of pity for her. But as soon as i thought about noen the pity went away. The phone chirped in my hand startling me.

Lily

I still blame you for his death, but im done                                                                                                          grieving and i was wondering if you want to                                                                                                      makeout

Lol hangout^ (insert winky face)

I started to throw noens phone before realzing it was noens phone. I quickly set it down. "Lets go. Now!" My anger was showing, i was acting out hurting anthony and jaden but i didn't fucking care, noen wasn't okay. My boyfriend wasnt okay. We quickly got in the elevator and went into the breakfast area. I looked around but didnt see noen

Where the fuck is he. I want my boyfriend so i can cuddle him and make him realize his worth. And how it wasnt his fault, none of this was his fucking fault. Noen was such an amazing person and didnt deserve this. 

"Chase, come on everyone is getting on the bus" we got on the bus and made our way towards the back. Noen was sitting alone but had all his stuff on the chair next to him and had his hoodie up. I ended up sitting across from jaden and anthony right behind noen. I kept trying to talk to noen but he wasn't responding. I decided to try something else. Have the serious chase disappear, the chase that responded when someone was hurting noen. 

"Noen, play with me" i pulled down his hoodie and starting ruffling his hair. He turned around a gave him a big smiling. He starting laughing somehow making my smile even bigger. But some how he caught himself and turned back around. I wasn't gonna be discouraged. I tried everything and never succeeded. During the meet and greet everyone could tell he wasn't himself, he tried to act happy around the fans but wasnt even convincing himself. On the ride home, i starting thinking. What could i do. 

"HOLY SHIT" I exclaimed making everyone look at me. "Sorry" i smiled before grabbing my phone and starting to type.