Misunderstanding

Noen's POV

Shitshitshitshitshitfuckfuckfuck

"Umm chase its not what it looks like"

nice job idiot thats what people say when they cheat. Oh my lord im fucked. Okay first lets get off jaden. That will probably help.

"Would you guys care to explain" anthony said from the doorway, hi voice was calmer but i could still see the anger in his body position and eyes. I shook jaden awake i was gonna need him for this. I saw chase's eyes narrowing as i touched jaden

This is weird chase isn't really the jealous type. and him and jaden and really close. Shit had i ruined a friendship. Nope we aren't gonna cry. Im not letting stuff affect me anymore.

Jaden had woken up and was confused he took in our scenario "oh shit".

"As i was saying its not what it looks like. Last night i woke up upset and jaden helped me, and i guess we fell asleep"

"Well, why didnt you wake up me or anthony, why jaden.

"I didnt wake up anyone"  i never let my anger show, i never rose my voice but i did today. I wasn't gonna deal with this right now and everyone could tell. I was the shy awkward kid was always calm never mad, except now.

Jaden decided to take over the story. "I woke up to pee in the middle of the night and saw noen in the bathroom crying"he had left out the about to start cutting part good "i went to comfort him but he didn't want to disturb anyone, and you and Anthony needed the sleep". I saw chases face expression change. His face became softer and filled with worry.

"Shit, noen are you okay" he asked his attention fully focused on me.

"Im fine" my voice contained a harsh edge but i couldn't help it. When ever i was hurt i had to go to moves, cry or not let any emotion show. Chase walked over to hug me but i brushed him off. I saw the angish in his eyes and my facade almost slipped.

I caused someone to die, and now i was hurting chase. I should just block everyone. Let them be happy, not having to deal with me. 

"Im going to get breakfast, and i can go to the bus myself no need to find me"everyone looked confusedchase looked heart broken, it was so hard to look at the unshed tears in his eyes, i just wanted to run over and hug him but then i though about the dead body in a coffin somewhere. I quickly turned around and and grabbed the most e-boy like out fit i had. Slipping it on i left the room. 

Chase's POV

What the hell? Is noen okay? What happened? What did i do?

So many questions filled my mind as i turned to look at jaden and anthony, they both had the same look of confusion on their faces. "what just happened" i asked. No one answer, we just stood there before jaden gasped. 

"Wait chase, did noen ever tell you why he was running"

"Umm no he didn't" 

"Remember how before that he started crying in the bathroom. He had been looking at his phone"

"So he probably got a text or read something that upset him" anthony had cut off jaden making jaden groan.

"as i was saying how bad would it be to look at his phone because he left it her" both anthony and i looked to where he was pointing. Noen had left his phone.

"I mean its for the greater good" anthony reasons.

"and i know his password" i said smirking, i grabbed his phone and putting in his pass code. My smirk disappeared as the screen changed. i let go of the phone, quickly re grabbing it before it fell.

"Shit"