Family

Chase's POV

I'm worried about Noen, he hadn't left the bathroom yet, he was in there under the pretense of showering but i felt as though it was more crying in the shower. I called room service and ordered us breakfast and coffee. I got it 20 minutes later and set everything up. Knocking on the door i called "Noen, baby can i come in" 

I heard a muffled noise. "Yeah" I opened the door, and saw noen in his clothes sitting in the tub, puffy red eyes. I walked over to him and grabbed his hands pulling him out of the tub. He winced as i touched one his wrists while pulling him up. 

"Noen?" i grabbed his wrist and turned it over, seeing the red bleeding lines on it. He looked at me, eyes dead. I let go of him and grabbed bandages. "Its gonna be okay, we can do this, you can do this" i finished bandaging him up and brought him out into the main room. We ate food in silence, noens face only lighting up for a second when he saw me hand him hashbrowns. Nothing changed as we left the room. But as soon as we got on the bus everything did. Noen became a bundle of awkwardness and joy. His eyes were the only part that didn't fit into his facade. Still dead looking no sparks of joy in them. With red ringing them. As we slowly filed off the bus i grabbed his uninjured arm. "Hey, I Love You. Its gonna be okay" he nodded and mouthed the words back, never speaking. As though he didn't trust his own voice. 

Noen's POV

I was faking. Everyone could see, even the fans. My eyes were still red and puffy,  my posture was tense. Getting worse by the minute. My smile was too big, scary even, but it was all i could manage. Too soon it was time. Everyone else headed off in the bus or with the fans, but chase and i didnt. It was dinner time. I kept up my facade in the uber not wanting chase to see. "Noen, you don't have to hide it around me" chase urged me to stop, but my facade couldn't be cracked. It was like i couldn't help it. I wanted chase to know how i truly felt but i couldn't. I couldn't let anyone in no matter how much i wanted to or tried i was still alone. I internally scolded myself. I was getting better. Chase sat in silence while my internal debate raged. Slowly but surely my facade started to crack, until i fell apart.

"Chase, i cant do it. I can't do it. No. I can't do it" i was in tears just repeating those four words, so much for holding myself together. Chase showed no signs of annoyance at having this conversation again.

"Noen, bud. We are going to visit your family. Its the polite thing to do. Besides i need to practicing my punching. I laughed my tears clearing up as i leaned into him. That was one of the things i loved about him. His outlook on life, that was also something i didn't tell him nearly enough, that i loved him.

"I love you" i whispered in his ear, as we got out of the uber.

Sorry for not posting for so long yall. Schools been stressful. But the next chapter is gonna be full of choen fluff, and sweetness and maybe some angry chase. Anyway comment what you think and have a good day!