Chapter 3

Alex's POV

I walk out of the hospital with Elijah and Ethan. "What are your plans for tonight?", I look over at Elijah. "Nothing much. Just gonna hang out at the house. You wanna come over?", he asks. "Sure. I've already recorded backups so I can just post the video and hang with you guys," I sigh. "I'll just drive over to your house when I'm ready." "Ok. See you then.", Ethan waves and walks with Elijah to their car. I hop into my car and drive back to my house.

<><><>

I pull into the driveway and walk towards the front door to pull out my keys. Then I walk in and upstairs to fix my hair and grab some other things. "Quick stop and go.", I run to the kitchen to grab a snack. I tie my shoes and run out the door to lock it and open my car.

BUZZ. New text from Ethan: You ready?

I sit down in the car and put on my seatbelt. Yes. I hit send and drive out of the driveway.

<><><>

I pull into the driveway and walk towards the house. Then I ring the doorbell and hear the door opening right after. "Hey Ethan.", I say as he lets me in. "Hi Alex. Did you bring it?" I laugh. "Yeah. Don't know why though..." He laughs, ignoring my comment. "Come on! The boys are downstairs playing pool." He grabs me by my wrist. "Ok ok!", I laugh. Soon enough, we were downstairs and just like Ethan said, the boys were indeed playing pool.

"Hey Alex,", I hear Elijah call as he hits the white ball into another ball which then rolls into one of the holes. "Score!" I giggle for what seemed like the first time ever and grab a cue stick."Oh Alex! This is Cody and Dylan. You've met them before right?" "Yeah.", I say. "Oh." We all laugh and I grab a cue stick. "Mind if I join in?", I look at Dylan. "Not at all.", he smiles. I hit the white ball into ball number 7 which hits another ball. We then start playing for a while.

<><><>

I grab my phone out of my pocket and turn it on. 5:38 PM. "Hey guys," I walk over to where everyone gathered next to the movie chairs. I rub the back of my neck. "What are we doing with the thing you guys had me bring?" Elijah looks at me like a deer in headlights. Then he snaps back to reality. "Oh! We're going swimming later." "Oh ok. When is later?", I ask, looking at Ethan for the answer. "Right now! Come on boys!", Elijah yells as he runs up the stairs. "Ok!", I cheer, following him.

<><><>

I walk outside in my purple swimming trunks and see Elijah and Cody sitting around the pool, towels draped on the back of chairs. "Are Dylan and Ethan still inside?", I ask, expecting an answer. "Yeah," Elijah sighs. "Do you want to hop in the pool now or should we wait for them?" "I say we hop in.", Cody chimes in. Elijah laughs. "That makes two. Alex?" I look at Elijah and giggle. "Sure." I watch as Elijah and Cody stand up and walk next to the pool. I follow as I see the back door opening and a footstep onto the porch.

Elijah starts to count down. "Three...," I see Ethan walk out halfway, not looking at us. "Two..." I then see Ethan standing on the porch, turning his head towards us slowly. "One!" We then jump in and laugh as Ethan gets all wet. "ELIJAH!", Ethan screams as he runs towards the pool. He then jumps in and starts to tackle Elijah in the pool while we laugh. I then see Dylan walk outside and look at us. "Why is everyone laughing?", he asks. "Nothing...", Cody giggles. "Yeah right.", Dylan smirks. I giggle and motion Dylan to come join us. He walks over and jumps in, splashing water all over my face. "Dylan!", I splash water in his face as soon as he comes back up for air. We then start having water fights in the pool for a little while.

This is the most fun I've had in a while...maybe I should call Denis later to ask him if he wants to hang out tomorrow.

Thanks for reading this chapter!

See yall in the next one!

😜