Chapter 4

Alexs POV

I pick up my phone and turn it on.

5 texts from Ethan: Hey Alex I was wondering if ur doing anything today; Alex?; Hello?; Nvm, ur probably sleeping; Get back to me when u wake up

I'm going to hang out with Denis today. You guys can join us if you want to. I tap send and get dressed to head out. I then walk downstairs to my yet again, empty house.

BUZZ. New text from Ethan: No thx. Thx for the offer though. I nod my head as I get another notification. BUZZ. New text from Denis: Where are you? I'm outside. I giggle. Sorry! I was getting ready. "And, send."

I open the front door, making sure I didn't forget anything. I then look back to see Denis standing outside of his car. "Come on, (find a silly nickname that Denis calls Alex in a video)!" I laugh and nudge his arm. "Don't call me that!" I then slide into his car as he slides in the driver's seat. We buckle up and back out of my driveway.

"So where are we going?", I ask. "Well, since it's still morning, I say we get some breakfast." "Where at?" "Uh...Cracker Barrel...?" I laugh. "Sure why not."

We drive to Cracker Barrel and grab a table. "So what are you gonna get?", Denis looks at the menu. "Pancakes, eggs, sausage, the usual. What about you?" "Probably the same as you.", he laughs. "You two ready to order?", the waiter calls. "Yes. I'll have a number 3 please.", Denis says as I look at my menu. So that's what I was describing... "And what would you like, sir?", the waiter looks at me. I look up at him. "I'll have the same thing as him." "Coming right up!" The waiter then leaves and I turn my head toward Denis. "So Denis, what else are we doing today?", I ask. He looks up at me. "Just gonna head to the mall to do some shopping. Is that ok?" I look at the miscellaneous items on our table. "Yeah, that's fine. What are we going to do at the mall?" He sighs. "Well..."

<><><>

Around a half-hour goes by and we are talking while our empty plates sit in front of us. "So I was thinking of doing that Saturday." "Sounds good," Denis laughs. "Should we head out towards the mall." "Sure." Denis tips the waiter and we both walk out while Denis pulls his keys out.

Thanks for reading this chapter!

<3

Don't forget to vote!

See yall in the next one!

ya yeet-

😜