Chapter 7

Elijah's POV

We finally arrive at the empty pool and head into the locker room to change while Denis and Alex set up our area. I walk out of the locker room in my yellow swim trunks and Ethan follows behind me. "You ready?", he says, wearing blue-green swim trunks. I look at him. "Yeah. Where's Amie?" "Still in the locker room.", he walks towards the pool. "Ok...", I smirk.

We walk to Denis and Alex and motion them to the locker room to change. After everyone gets changed, we all put on sunscreen. "Ready?", Ethan walks to the edge of the pool and I follow. "Ready." Ethan is about to jump in when I push him into the pool. Amie starts laughing uncontrollably and then everyone else follows. "Elijah!", Ethan hops out and pushes me in. I watch myself fall into the water as it splashes all over Denis as he walks into the pool in his blue swim trunks. I come back up to Ethan giggling at me. "Oh I'll show you how to giggle..." I grab his hand and drag him into the pool. We then start to have a water fight while everyone else gets in. Amie finally walks in, wearing a tye-dye swimsuit as Ethan swims over to me. "Hey Elijah.", he taps my shoulder. "Hm?", I turn to him. "I'm gonna scare Amie." He giggles. I giggle back. "Go get em." He then swims behind Amie as she puts her goggles on. I watch as Ethan jumps up behind Amie screaming, "Rawr!" and Amie jumps, almost hitting Ethan's chin. "Ethan!", she turns around with her hands on her hips. "That's...what...boyfriends are for...?", he says innocently. "Indeed.", Amie giggles and hugs him. I then see Alex grab his phone and take a picture. We both snicker. "So," Amie turns back around. "What do you guys want to do?"

<><><>

Marco Polo. We're playing Marco Polo. Amie sighs. "Whos going first?" "Well, since Elijah was the one who suggested it, I think that he should go first.", Denis proclaims. Amie snorts and giggles. "Ok. Elijah, your response?" I sigh. "Fine." I then swim to the shallow end of the pool as the rest swim around.

"Marco!", I shout. "Polo!", I hear people shout back. I then swim blindly over to someone, almost touching them. "Marco!" "Polo!", I hear Ethan say, giving away his position. "Found you, Ethan.", I smirk. "Man!", he swims over to the steps and sits down, waiting. I close my eyes again as I shout "Marco!" again, and again, until I was down to one person left. Amie. I sigh. "Marco!" "Polo!", I hear her giggle. I feel myself smirk as I swim towards her voice. "Marco!" "Polo!", she laughs. I then feel someone's hand. "Found you.", I giggle. "No Amie here.", I hear Alex laugh. "Alex!", I hit his hand as he laughs Britishly. I sigh. "Marco!" "Polo!", Amie giggles again. I feel myself touch someone's hand again. "Alex, stop tricking me." "No, you're right this time.", Amie says as I open my eyes. "I win!", I cheer. Everyone starts laughing from my triumph. I laugh. Comedy...

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote(or Marco Polo Elijah will come for you-)!

😜