Chapter 24

(Y/N)'s POV

"Happy birthday to you! Blow em out!" I blindly blow around, then hearing clapping and someone blowing around. I giggle.

"Alright, open your eyes!"

I open them to find a chocolate chip cookie cake in front of me. "Aww, thank you so much!" "I know that it's your favorite kind.", Elijah laughs. "Yours too...", I smirk. "Oh, shush!", he smiles.

"Cake cutter, coming through!", Amie laughs. She then takes a knife and cuts the cake, placing slice by slice on paper plates. "There you go.", Ethan smiles. He hands me a plate and a fork. I nod my head and sit down at the kitchen island, only to hear the doorbell ring and my phone buzz.

"They're here!", Ethan cheers and walks to the door with Amie as I take my phone out.

2 Texts from Denis: Happy Birthday! 😆; I sent you a little something that should come today...

2 Texts from Alex: Happy Birthday my 21-year-old sister! 🥳; I sent you something that'll come today. Hope you like it.

2 Texts from Sub: Happy Birthday (Y/N)! :) ; I sent you something.

2 Texts from Elijah: Check our room dummy; 😏

New Text from Andrew: Happy Birthday! :)

New Text from Cody: Happy Birthday! Welcome to the club. 😉

New Text from Kobey: Happy Birthday stoopid. 😊

I giggle, sigh, and walk upstairs to my room. I open the door to find something on the bed. I look at it.

An envelope...

I turn it over and open it to find...

The Beginning