Chapter 14

(Y/N)'s POV

I walk downstairs into the basement to find Ethan and Elijah setting up for games. "Hey guys.", I alert them that I'm down there. "Hi.", Elijah smiles. "You guys need any help?", I ask, hoping they would say no. "No, we're good. But I think that Amie could use an extra hand upstairs." I nod my head and almost run up the stairs, but I slow down when I reach the basement door since I could hear someone in the kitchen. I snuck around the corner to find Amie making something in the kitchen.

"Hi, (Y/N).", she says, still looking at what she's doing. "Do you need any help up here?", I ask, walking over to her to see what she's doing. "Did you ask the boys first?" "Yup.", I smile. "Then that answer is a yes.", she smiles. I then wash my hands and help her make the dessert she's making.

<><><>

DING DONG. "Elijah, get the door!", Ethan calls. I then see Elijah open the door and see Denis, Alex, Braden, and Sub standing behind it. "Hey Elijah.", Denis says as Elijah lets them walk in. "Oh hi, (Y/N).", Denis giggles. I smile as Alex and Elijah exchange whispers. Probably about the whole conversation Elijah and I had upstairs... I then see Alex nod his head.

"What are we doing first, (Y/N)?", Ethan whispers in my ear. "Setting up sleeping areas, I guess.", I whisper back. Ethan nods his head and looks back at everyone. "So first, we're gonna set up the sleeping areas." Everyone nods their heads and we all head outside to get everyone's sleeping bags and pillows.

"Come on, (Y/N)!", Elijah whines. "Hold on! My little and weak arms can't carry that much.", I laugh. Elijah laughs back as I finally make it to the front door and inside. "Do we have everything?", Ethan asks. "Wait! I forgot Sir Meows A Lot and Pinchy in the back seat!", Denis almost screams as he runs back outside. I hold myself back from laughing as I hear a car door open and close. "Got them.", Denis runs back in, acting like he's out of breath. I giggle.

<><><>

"So what are we gonna do now?", Denis asks, looking at everyone. "Uh...", I look at him. "Do you have any ideas, Elijah?", Amie giggles. He looks at everyone, ending at me. "We could play Truth or Dare again..."

Merry Christmas guys!

Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote, and have a wonderful day(unless you're reading this on any other day that's not Christmas then still have a wonderful day)!

😜