Chapter 9

(Y/N)'s POV

I feel someone holding my hand. I wanna look to see who it is but at the same time, I don't want to. I feel nervous that I might just be dreaming.

"(Y/N)?"

Then I hear people gasp.

"What happened?"

"I saw her fingers move."

"What? Alex, you're lying."

Alex? I feel like I've heard that name before...

"No, I'm not lying.", the British male says.

Then I hear people saying,

"Wait, (Y/N)?" "Are you sure about that, Alex?" "I thought she was-" "Yeah, she was." Until every voice fades away except for one,

"(Y/N)? It's me your brother, Alex. You probably can't hear me but, I love you. Please wake up. I miss you."

Brother?

Then, I open my eyes.

The room fell silent.

I see six people standing in front of me. Then I turn my head, only to see a purple-haired male looking at me.

"Alex?"

"(Y/N) I missed you so much!", Alex says as he hugs me. I hug him back since I don't want to be rude.

We break apart and I look at the six people in front of me. They're people that I can clearly recognize. There's Denis, Elijah, Ethan, Amie, Braden, and Sub. I look around the room, not noticing the woman who walked in. "Where am I?", I ask.

"You're in the hospital. You and your brother got in a car accident and got sent here immediately.", the woman says, pointing at Alex.

"Brother? He's not my brother, he's my friend."

The woman looks at me and then at everyone else to gesture everyone outside to talk.

Man, I wish I could be out there...

Elijah's POV

We are pushed outside with the nurse and she explains what happened to (Y/N).

"We discovered that she forgot every single moment with you, Alex. But we don't know why..."

Alex answers for her. "Maybe it was because she screamed, 'ALEX LOOK OUT!'"

"That could be it because there is a chance that someone who was in an accident could lose their memories with a particular person by saying their name. But there is also a chance she forgot you because of her coma.", the woman explains.

"Ok, ok. But I can't take care of her. She thinks I'm her friend. Whos gonna take care of her for me?"

Everyone stays silent.

Me, being a big jerk, says, "I'll take care of her."

"Really?", Alex says.

"Yes."

"Thank you so much, Elijah!"

"You're welcome."

As we're walking back into the room, Ethan looks at me with the why-did-you-do-that look. I look back at him with the because-i'm-a-big-jerk look.

We walk in to see (Y/N) looking at us. "What happened out there?", she asks.

Denis is about to say something when the nurse talks over him. "I needed to tell them something that I forgot to tell them earlier."

(Y/N) looks down. "Oh, ok."

"Oh and if your wondering, he's your brother."

The nurse points at me.

"Elijah?"

"Yes."

I walk over to (Y/N) and hug her. She hugs back.

"I missed you so much, Elijah!"

"You too!" I look up at Ethan. "Ethan, come over here and hug your sister."

Annoyed he says, "Ok..." and hugs (Y/N).

I look up and see that Alex is looking down at the floor. He looks back up and sees that I looking at him with the ill-text-you-how-she-is-often look and he gives me the ok-thanks-your-the-best look.

I hope we all can keep this act up for a while...

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote!

😜