Chapter 15

(Y/N)'s POV

"Whos going first?", Denis asks. "How about,... (Y/N).", Alex points to me. I sigh. "Uh...Sub, Truth or Dare?" "Truth.", he looks at me. Dang it. "What's your favorite dessert?" "I'd have to say...cookies.", he shrugs. I nod my head.

<><><>

"Amie, Truth or Dare?", Denis asks. Amie giggles. "Dare." "I dare you to kiss Ethan. Right here. Right now. No videos or photos taken.", Denis smirks. "Denis, you know I can't do that!", Ethan calls. "That's why it's a dare.", I whisper in his ear. Ethan sighs and grabs Amies cheek. Then Ethan gives Amie a peck on the cheek and lets go. "Not a peck.", Denis smirks. Ethan and Amie sigh and kiss. We all clap like they just performed on stage as Amie turns to Ethan. "Ethan, Truth or Dare?" "Truth.", he says, looking into her eyes. "If you had to get someone here a new phone, who would you give it to?" Ethan almost snorts. "Myself." "Dang it...", Amie looks at the ground. I giggle quietly as Ethan turns to Alex. "Alex, Truth or Dare?" "Um, Truth.", Alex answers, ready for the terrible question. "What's your favorite color?", Ethan asks. "Purple...isn't it obvious?" "Oh.", Ethan says, making everyone burst out laughing. Alex stops laughing and looks at Elijah. "Alright, Elijah, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare.", he says. Alex smirks and looks down and the ground. "I dare you...to..." "To what?", Elijah asks as we all look at Alex in suspense. It's probably a dumb one... "To kiss (Y/N)." Then the world stopped. I could hear someone saying, "Wait, what?" and someone whispering in my ear, "Are you ok with this?" as I could only see Elijah.

Alex's POV

"(Y/N)?" I wave my hand in front of her face. She probably feeling multiple emotions right now...something like this did happen once before the car crash. "(Y/N).", I hear Denis say. I sigh and turn back to everyone. "Hold on." I turn back to (Y/N). "There's ice cream in the fridge..." "Where?", (Y/N) says curiously, snapping back to the present. I hear Amie giggle a little as I sigh. "Are you ok with this?", I ask again. "With what? Ice cream?"

Elijah snorts. "No, silly. The dare." "Oh...uh...I mean...it's the dare...", she answers slowly. "So it's a yes?", Ethan asks. "I guess so.", she shrugs. Elijah then grabs (Y/N)'s arm and drags her upstairs as she calls, "Elijah! I can walk, you know!"

(Y/N)'s POV

"Elijah! I can walk, you know!", I call as Elijah closes the door. "I'm sorry!", he giggles. I pout as we both sit down on my bed.

"So...", Elijah looks at me. "So...", I reply, doing the same. "Are we...?", he then suddenly looks at my lips. "I guess...", I look into his eyes. He then lays his hand on my face, leaning in. I then feel his lips touch mine, they're soft. I lean in, accepting it. It feels like a kiss that I've been waiting for, for a long long time. He then backs off, opening his eyes. I open my eyes and look at him.

"I-I..." "Shhh," he puts a finger over my mouth. "How was it?" "It was...nice." He grabs my hand and takes me back downstairs, smiling.

"Hey guys.", Elijah waves. "So...", Denis looks at him. Elijah nods his head and looks at me. "And you?", Alex asks. I nod my head slowly. Alex then jumps up at hugs me, followed by everyone else. Elijah comes in close to me and gives me the biggest hug. I smile.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote!

Share the story with your friends!

Happy New Years Eve!(if you are reading it on New Years Eve)

If not, greetings 2020 version of the reader! This is 2019 Rainy speaking.

😜