Chapter 21

(Y/N)'s POV

I walk into my bedroom to find Elijah laying in his bed. I then slowly get into my bed. "Hey." I lay down and look over at the door. Closed. I smile. "Hey." I sigh and look back at him as he looks at me. "I have a confession to make...-", we say in unison and look at each others eyes. "You go first.", Elijah says. "No you.", I insist. "Ladies first.", he smirks. I smirk back. "Ladies first." He sighs. "Fine..." I giggle as he looks at me again.

"I like you. A lot. And I was wondering if-" I sigh and close my eyes, not listening to his words. "Would you like to be my boyfriend?" I open one of my eyes a little bit to see him looking at me. "You woul-" "Like to be your girlfriend...", I finish his sentence. He nods his head slowly as a smile spreads across my face. I jump up, walk over to his bed, and kiss him.

I close my eyes as he accepts it. We then back away. "Wanna sleep over here tonight?", Elijah asks. I nod my head and lay next to him.

<><><>

I wake up to Elijah gone. Again... I sigh, grab my phone, walk towards the door, and open it to find silence. I then walk down the stairs to find Elijah, Ethan, and Amie in the kitchen. "Hey (Y/N).", Ethan waves. "Hey," I smile. "What's for breakfast?" "Eggs, bacon, and muffins.", Amie says, focusing on making the eggs. I nod my head and walk over to Elijah, sitting down next to him. I pull out my phone and open Messages. I then text Elijah. He looks at his phone.

New text from (Y/N): Do they know?

He texts back.

Next text from Elijah: No; Should I tell them?

I text him.

New text from (Y/N): Not yet

He looks at me and nods, placing his phone into his pocket. I follow as Ethan walks over to a drawer, takes some plates, and places them down on the counter. Amie places some eggs and bacon on the plates and opens the oven to pull out some muffins. Elijah grabs a plate with a muffin on it and starts eating. I do the same as Ethan and Amie follow.

<><><>

I walk into my bedroom and to my dresser, grabbing a dark blue crop top and dark blue ripped jeans. I change into my clothes and walk down the hall to Elijah's recording room and slightly open his door. Recording. I close his door quietly and walk down to Ethan and Amie's room. I open their door to find Amie doing something on the computer. I nod, close their door, and walk back to my room.

...

Thanks for reading.

Don't forget to vote.

...