Chapter 23

<About 2 days later>

(Y/N)'s POV

I wake up to Elijah asleep. I then get up and walk over to my desk, opening one of the drawers. I grab a book and a pencil and begin to write.

"Dear Diary,"

"It's been a few days since we came out to Ethan and Amie. Amie has been trying to get us very close, but maybe later. Amie and Ethan have gotten close and been close."

"But I think that Elijah and I are getting close, maybe too close."

I close my book when I hear someone move. I run back to my bed and pretend to be asleep. I hear Elijah get up and hear him sit next to me. He pokes me and I pretend to wake up tired.

"Morning.", Elijah says. "Morning...," I sit up. "Did you sleep well?" "Mhm...," he kisses my forehead. "How about we get some breakfast?" "I'll be down in a bit.", I tell him.

Elijah's POV

I walk downstairs and find Ethan and Amie in the kitchen. "Hey Elijah, wheres (Y/N)?", Amie asks. "Oh, she still upstairs.", I say, pointing to the stairs. "How about you get her?", Ethan smirks. "Fine...", I head up the stairs and to my room.

I walk in to find (Y/N) sleeping on the bed. Again... I sigh and pick her up in my arms. Her face looks very calm and looks like she's in a deep sleep. I then slowly walk downstairs and into the living room.

"Is she asleep?", Amie asks, putting her hands on her hips. I nod my head. "Do you want to pour some water on her?", Ethan smirks. "No, let her wake up on her own." I tap her.

"Wake up, sleepyhead." She starts to move. "Mmm..." I tap her again. "(Y/N)..." She opens her eyes. "Huh...?" Amie suddenly grabs something from the kitchen and walks in front of (Y/N).

"Happy birthday! Breakfast in bed." Amie places the tray in front of (Y/N) as she sits up. "Well, technically it's breakfast on the couch...", she giggles as I follow.

<><><>

"(Y/N), hurry up and get in the house!", I call from inside. "I'm coming!", she walks into the house. "There you are." I feel her cheeks. "Your face is cold..." She nods and giggles. "I know." "Elijah! We're gonna make a tik tok!", Ethan calls. "Coming!", I call back, walking with (Y/N) by my side.

i didnt really know what to do with this one

the book is almost over...

Thanks for reading.

Dont forget to vote and share!

😜