Reason

Warning! Abnormal relationship.

**************

'I missed you guys so much,' happy Tay hugged Gun.

'We haven't seen each other only for five days,' New said, and put the bottles of alcohol on the table.

'It's been five boring days without you two.'

'That's all?' Gun asked, counting the amount of alcohol.

'I didn't take much, because today I want to know how you're doing? What's new in your life?' 

As the oldest guy in their small group of friends, Tay was responsible for buying drinks.

'Oh, and we had to go to a nightclub just to talk?' Gun with displeasure looked at Tay, 'we can talk at home.'

New and Tay looked at each other.

'It's impossible,' at the same time said the guys and laughed.
Gun nodded and giggled.

When the club became quite noisy, and Gun began asking to buy him one more drink, and Tay started talking stupid jokes, they decided to go home.

As soon as the guys entered the apartment, Gun went to the shower. The guy immediately needed to freshen up, he didn't like the smell of cigarettes. And after nightclubs it seemed to him that not only his clothes and hair, but also every cell of his skin was impregnated with this smell.

The owner of the house was lying on the couch and watching something in the phone. Tay's eyes began to close. New knew the guy’s habit of falling asleep in the living room. And if leave him to sleep on the couch, Tay will be in a bad mood all next day.

'If you want to sleep, go to bedroom,' New softly touched the shoulder of the older guy.

'No... I don't want to sleep. Bring me some juice or water, please,' he said, pretending he's okay.

New put in Tay's hands the glass of juice. The guy, without thinking, threw it all in his mouth.
And immediately regretted, because it wasn't sweet. Tay forgot that New likes sour food and he wanted everyone around him to like this taste as well.
Taking off his shirt and jeans, Tay left his clothes on the couch, as he had done more than once, knowing that New would take care of them.
And New wasn't angry, being in the status of personal Tay's maid.
Almost naked, Tay headed to the bathroom.

In good mood Gun went into the living room.

'How are you feeling?' New asked.

'We left early, I could drink more,' the guy sat on the sofa and put his legs on the table.

'I don't doubt it, but you have a presentation on the most boring subject in the morning. You must speak in front of all students of your department. Are you nervous?'

'Pff, I have everything under control, I prepared a couple of weeks ago. You know, I'm serious about studying. The most important thing is to wake up on time,' the boy yawned sweetly, 'I'm going to bed,' he smiled and headed to the bedroom.

New found some delicious food, cooked by Tay, in the kitchen and eat it with pleasure. He was always hungry after midnight. Due to the lack of water noise in the bathroom, he thought that probably his friends were already asleep.

Gun was laying on the bed, looking at the phone screen. His hair was wet. The guy was only in boxers, he didn't like to sleep in a t-shirt. He was always hot, and if he was alone now, he wouldn't have underwear.

'Oh, how many times have I told you not to go to bed with wet hair?' Tay entered the room.

'What will happen?' Gun didn't even look at the guy. He knew what Tay would say.
Tay always said the same words, and Gun was tired of that grumpy older man.